Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I guess we don't tell each other Happy B Day anymore, we've let the terrorists win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    Sorry, I got suspended without pay at work for internet browsing so I've been lax in my birthday duties since.

Have a good one Twitch!

You're kidding right? You have started so many threads for birthdays. From all of us, thank you!

BTW, Happy birthday Twitch!
    Sam

Comment

sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
        You're kidding right?
        Unfortunately no. But it's all good, life is going on. Of course my co-workers have been very supportive because they, unlike the management, know that I kick ass at my job. It wasn't about my job performance, it was about using company resources on company time for personal browsing. The punishment didn't really fit the crime but they are apparently having a campaign using a tracking tool and cracking down organization wide. I'm in a union environment and they are challenging the validity of the data and trying to at least get my pay back for the suspension. (The logs showed me going to facebook, which I have never used at work. I barely use it at home for those here who have me friended would know.)
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
        X