Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw Black Sabbath live was fucking nuts!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw Black Sabbath live was fucking nuts!

Even though Ozzy forgets words n mumbles he puts on an awesome show and oohhh myyy god their drummer is epic!!
    USA Jackson RR1
    Charvel Model 6
    Jackson Performer-2
    Orange Dark Terror
    EVH 5150 LBX
    Hello Senòr

Yeah, shame they had to get some prick in to replace him. No Bill Ward - No Black Sabbath!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I would have rather seen Heaven and Hell than Sabbath............but sadly that ain't gonna happen again! Give me Ronnie over Ozzy any day!

Too far for me to travel to see every band anyway. I'd only just returned from seeing the Satriani Master Class tour in Brisbane. Oh and would have seen Extreme and Kotzen too but for Rhianna offering Nuno a wad to cancel the tour and go on the road with her!

Had friends who saw Sabbath and enjoyed it, glad you did too!
      www.vvforums.com

Comment

Uh, comma-gain?
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Why does everyone hate the tour drummer? He is insanely good!
          USA Jackson RR1
          Charvel Model 6
          Jackson Performer-2
          Orange Dark Terror
          EVH 5150 LBX
          Hello Senòr

Comment

Dude, I JUST left Melbourne...on the 28th! Wish I went to the show!
            I missed the Crue/KISS show by two days last time I was there as well!
            My timing if fucking horrible lol.
            I did catch Coldplay last November..but not by choice. I was staying in The Apartments at Docklands across from ETIHAD stadium and it was either leave the area, or listen to Coldplay lol.
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

lol u unlucky bastard! Aerosmith played in melb the day before that n Tool also!

here is a video i found of the epic drum solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2YUrfMRSU
              USA Jackson RR1
              Charvel Model 6
              Jackson Performer-2
              Orange Dark Terror
              EVH 5150 LBX
              Hello Senòr

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                and it was either leave the area, or listen to Coldplay lol.

LEAVE THE AREA! GO TO YOUR NEAREST EXIT AND LEAVE THE AREA QUICKLY!

-security guys with bullhorns...
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by AussieTerry84 View Post
                  Why does everyone hate the tour drummer? He is insanely good!
                  I don't think people dislike him for his talent. It's more or less that he's essentially a scab worker.

In my opinion, if Bill was there, I'd be way more likely to buy a ticket just to see the gang together. Right now it's 5/8ths of Sabbath, because Ozzy doesn't really count for a full body any more. I love him, but he's too broken down to really get the crowd jacked up, and him being the entertainer was his draw, not so much his singing talents.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I actually thought Ozzy worked the crowd pretty well in Brisbane. Or maybe they were just an enthusiastic audience. And he sang pretty well, apart from when he'd occasionally completely lose time.

It was a good show though. And the new guy is a machine
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post

LEAVE THE AREA! GO TO YOUR NEAREST EXIT AND LEAVE THE AREA QUICKLY!

-security guys with bullhorns...
                      !!!!
                      I couldn't ....well I could, but I had to work in the morning, they played until the wee early hours and I get up just a few hours past that. So yeah I was lying in bed with Coldplay assaulting my eardrums...hating them more and more with each passing second.
                      Now that I think about it, this must have been how my parents felt about my music when I was thirteen lol.
                      Granted it wasnt because of a live show 500 yards outside their home, but I basically did the same thing to them with Twisted Sister, the Scorions, Judas Priest, Krokus, snd Accept back in 1984 lol.
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I don't think anyone hates the new drummer...its just not the original drummer who SHOULD be on tour but probably was getting dicked over by Sharon on the contract...

I'd rather see the original members too but I'd still see them as I dig Tony ans Gezzer as much as Bill Ward and Ozzy...3 outta 4 aint bad
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

"Fibbisch wib ma woobed cuz she cunt hep wid my my
                          Beebles tinkz I ush be inshane cuz I'm frobbing all da tibe
                          Cad you hepp me?
                          Ab I god infane...whoah yeah"...

Yeah, sorry.
                          I'm a Dio guy.
                          Can't handle too much Ozzy these days.Glad you enjoyed it!

Sorry Dio's not available, that's a tragedy.
                          Last edited by Cygnus X1; 05-01-2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

+1 Cygnus
                            www.vvforums.com

Comment

Working...
                            X