My humble return!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My humble return!

Hello all, after a year or two... or three hiatus, I am glad to say I am back again! I decided to drop out of school (college) to go enroll in a luthier class, that ironically is about two towns over, one of only like 10 in the whole country! I hope to complete the program, and hopefully apply to work at Jackson! I have a few friends out in Cali, so my plan is to go live out there immediately after graduation.

But diving back head first into the guitar world really made me miss this board and all the wonderful people on it! Just looking through all the subforums, I saw a lot of familiar names, and some new ones as well! Back when I was active on here, I believe I was in 11th grade maybe? Can't say I didnt butt heads with a few of you, and I know I definitely acted like an immature 16 year old. I am 20 now, and I feel I will be alot more professional/mature with my posting on here. The irony is, being a frat guy for the last 2 years, you'd think the immaturity would've gotten worse TL;DR I am excited to be back, with a rekindled passion for the masterpiece we call Jackson, with a more mature attitude!
    I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Cool.

Comment

huh huh huh "butt heads" huh huh huh

Welcome back!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome back, Donny
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

It would have been more humble if you didn't post about it.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            huh huh huh "butt heads" huh huh huh

clown

Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
              I hope to complete the program, and hopefully apply to work at Jackson!
              You shouldn't need any hope to apply. That should be the easy part.
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Sooo, you quit school to go work....quitter :p
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i act like an immature 5 year old every day. where's the problem? this is the last place that calls for maturity.
                  good move on quitting school, i like where your head's at. seriously. learn how to build great guitars. nothing ever wrong with that.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                  X