No announcement yet.

Atomic whack job health thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked out your water link and it's pretty interesting, unfortunately they don't have anything thing like that were I'm at. I'm not sure if I'm better off drinking tap or bottled for now...

While we're on this subject, there's a study from this japanese scientist showing how negative thoughts and positive thinking and thoughts can effect water crystal structures. Since about 75% of our bodies consist of water, I'm starting to see how being more positive can effect our bodies.

Here's a link to his stuff: http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html

I feel great after starting my daily exercising. I feel more energetic, positive and overall better feeling. When I first started, I admit I felt like shit! I was hungover for days and just worn ragged, but after a while I started seeing results and the workouts started feeling easier. I'm kind of addicted to working out now, as weird as it sounds. I don't want to skip a day after seeing my results.

It's also cool to see another JCF'er making the same changes.

Good luck with your new lifestyle change
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

well, my change was only decades upon decades in the making. takes alot of talent to destroy yourself for as long as i did. i owe this to myself.
      my body is really feeling good right now. it's only a matter of time until i keel right over and croak anyway right?
      see you all tomorrow, on my way to the gym!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

we mainly drink tap water at home. There are a couple of filter towers sitting in our kitchen. Fill up the top with tap water & it drips through a filter into the bottom where there is a tap for filling up a container. After purchasing the towers, the only ongoing expensive is replacement filters. I don't know what is being filtered out but there is an appreciable improvement in taste over the town water
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          we mainly drink tap water at home. There are a couple of filter towers sitting in our kitchen. Fill up the top with tap water & it drips through a filter into the bottom where there is a tap for filling up a container. After purchasing the towers, the only ongoing expensive is replacement filters. I don't know what is being filtered out but there is an appreciable improvement in taste over the town water
          G,
          the White Devils are poisoning the water to cut down the world's population. Haa haa!!! Sick ain't it? Just joshin', kind of, anyway, whomever wants to try
          a big glass of holy water is more than welcome. the stuff really makes a difference. i'd pay ten times as much for it as i already do if i had to.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
          X