Pop Tarts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pop Tarts

Ok, so my kids always yell at me because I just eat one and leave the other one in the box in the open wrapper. I dont see a need to eat 2. They claim that everyone always eats 2 and that Im a weirdo. Im almost 50 and its never even crossed my mind that I had to eat them both. I dont know why they are packaged as 2 like that. To me 2 pop tarts at once is too much pop tart. LOL. Unless Im wasted or something. What do all you guys do?

I eat them both, that is why there are two pop tarts in the wrapper. Toasters come in pairs of two too
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

i eat all 6 after a fatty of course. brown sugar cinnamon is the only one to eat though.
      the fruit stuff is nasty. eat one, eat them all, do what you like i say, in all facets of life right?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

After smoking I tend to eat about two boxes lol.

Comment

Brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts are bad ass.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Usually two at a time for me. My fiance always eats one and leaves the other in the box... it usually gets stale if left in there by itself for a couple days.
            The brown sugar cinnamon ones do indeed rule! Sometimes I'll have the blueberry or cookies and cream.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I find this extremely disturbing.

I also eat only one.
              Put the other in a tupperware container or a sammich baggie for later.

Comment

I'm sitting half naked at my desk eating Pop Tarts as I stumble upon this thread. What the hell's the matter with you people? Nut up and eat two like a man. Or like your prepubescent kids do...
                "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                  I'm sitting half naked at my desk eating Pop Tarts as I nut up and eat two like a man.
                  How do they taste after nutting up on them?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    those would be the frosted ones i guess. gives them a whole new meaning.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

WTF are you going to do with the other Pop Tart? Save it for later? Heck no!

I can't eat the things anymore. Your average serving of Pop Tarts is 400 empty calories (both tarts). We have hear at work for 25 cents for the pair but I swore off them years ago.

Comment

5 grams of fat each tart also. I try to eat just one, but I usually end up eating both. (TWSS)
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

smores flavor... haven't eating one or two in years
                          sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            Well played Sir.
                            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

As I am still unemployed and MR. mom, I do all the shopping now( I'm a penny saving mother fugger too I'll tell ya
                              ) ,,,I just bought the 12pc. Family size of Chocolate ones today

I eat both when I eat them

MOSHON
                              DAVE
                              "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Working...
                              X