Happy Memorial Day Weekend fuggerz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Memorial Day Weekend fuggerz!!!

Happy Memorial day weekend to everyone, thank you to all veterans who selflessly served/serve... So what are you fuggerz doing this long weekend?

Traci and I are spending a few days in Savannah, and will remember and party in honor to those who made the ultimate sacrifice!!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Yeaahhhhh! Gonna go see British death metal legends Bolt Thrower tomorrow night!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

going to the sprint car races, anyone else into dirt track racing?
      Last edited by jacksonaxes; 05-25-2013, 12:53 AM.
      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Well this thread sure took off. Although metal shows and cool car stuff is well, pretty cool... I'm working on projects here at my ghetto estate... Yeah, good times...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          Happy Memorial day weekend to everyone, thank you to all veterans who selflessly served/serve... So what are you fuggerz doing this long weekend?

Traci and I are spending a few days in Savannah, and will remember and party in honor to those who made the ultimate sacrifice!!!!!
          I'm in Savannah, too.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            Yeaahhhhh! Gonna go see British death metal legends Bolt Thrower tomorrow night!
            Holy shit! I used to listen to them a long long time ago! Awesome band! Have fun!
            Sam

Comment

Just went and saw the latest Fast N Furious. If you're into cars and have enjoyed the series, go see it. I'd say it's the best so far second only to the original.
              In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                I'm in Savannah, too.
                Check your PM's ...
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by CowboyFromHell View Post
                  Just went and saw the latest Fast N Furious. If you're into cars and have enjoyed the series, go see it. I'd say it's the best so far second only to the original.
                  Is it even better than tokyo drift for the second place then?
                  Sam

Comment

Yep, you'll love the way they tie the storylines all together. 7 is already being filmed too.
                    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I went and saw a Neil Diamond tribute act last night and I'm going to see the new Star Trek movie today. Here in Canadia we pay tribute to our veterans sacrifices on November 11th, (recognizing the first world war armistice signing.) so it's just a normal weekend here.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                      X