Sandcat Semantics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandcat Semantics

this thread is dedicated to my great friends that own the 7-11 in huntington beach california, their names
    are "Murat" and "Samuel" but we used to pronounce them- "Meeewr-Rat" and "Sand-Mule" because they are
    middle eastern fuckin' loonies. for those of you saying this is offensive, fuck you , i'm part sand cat myself so i'm
    allowed to do this. anyway, they are horrible with english so i will be spouting things that they used to say and ask me
    when i would go in and buy marlboro reds everyday from them. feel free to add any of your own if you have had the same pleasures i have had
    in encountering these fuckin' whack jobs.

1- first, heavyweight champion of the world, and still number one on my favorites list is the following-

Murat- "Princess Tommy!! come here!! you need haircut!! snip! snip! snip! snip! snip!! listen to me Tommy! how do you call that?:think:
    I was surfing on a wave, and i fell off, and my lungs got wet. how do you call that Tommy?":think:

Tommy- "drowning?"

Murat- "Yes Princess Tommy!, drowning!, that is how you call that!!!"

2- a great one indeed-
    Samuel-"ehhhh, taaaaaahmmy, Murat and i went to a club over the end of the week, and ahhh, a how do you call that broke out.
    you know, that guys name by the body of water tommy, you know?"

Tommy- " a donnybrook?"

Samuel-"yes that's how you call it tommy, so anywaaaay, this donnybrook broke in, or out, whatever you call it, and how do you call that?, the bouncers
    hit me with a piece of wall in the head, and when i try to look out of my eye, there is no picture anymore. how you call it tommy?"

Tommy-" you got hit in the head with a fuckin' brick and you're blind? "

Samuel- Yes Tommy, that's how you call it what happened over the end of the week at this club we went to. you need haircut tommy, snip snip snip!!"

more to come, much more, have to grab lunch. would love to hear others sandcat semantics if there are any
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

murat- "princess Tommy!! how do you call that?! we must go home and put dead animals in our stomachs so that we won't die"

tommy-"dinner?"

murat-"yes!! that is how you call that!"

Comment

samuel- "ayyyyy, taaaaahmmy, how you call it? my wife will not let me practice make babies with her until i get in and
      out of the fake rain box ya know? how you call that?"

tommy- "she won't fuck you until you shower?"

samuel-"yes my friend that is how you call it, the fake rain box, the shower. how do you fake rain box when you need haircut? because you still need haircut tommy."

Comment

murat- "princess tommy!! you are from new york!! so are we!! samuel and i came over on the, you know, how you call that my friend? you know
        the big bird bus that does not run on the ground but in the air my friend."

tommy- 'the airplane?"

murat-"that is right my friend, the big bird bus airplane. snip snip snip snip snip!."

Comment

one day, murat had an emergency as the power was out in the store when i had arrived.

murat- "damnit all to the hot place below the earth run by the man with the horns in his head damnit!! princess tommy i need to borrow your
          pretend that you are there machine right away!!"

tommy- "what the fuck are you talking about?"

murat-"we have no power princess, i need the pretend that you are there machine that you are holding, how you call it?"

tommy- "the telephone?"

murat- "yes! that is how you call it! the pretend that you are there machine! give it give it or i will snip snip snip!!"

of course these are not nearly as funny since you cannot hear my voice doing their accents which by the way i have mastered.

Comment

murat- "tommy!! how do you call that? my grandmother! she stopped breathing last week, and she is still doing it.

tommy-"she's dead?"

murat- "yes!! and she is still doing it!!"

Comment

If I ever get the chance to hang out with you Tommy, I'll now have no choice but to refer to you as Princess Tommy.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Fookin' classic! I gotta hang out with you & Sam & Murat sometime!

Which 7-11? There's a bunch of em http://goo.gl/maps/MWRFU
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  of course these are not nearly as funny since you cannot hear my voice doing their accents which by the way i have mastered.

This so....how do you call that....TRUE....yes that's how you call that!!

Comment

8472 "indian"apolis Ron! beach blvd. and indy baby!

i got hit again with a piece of wall and there is no picture when i try to loooooook out my eye.

Comment

The "no picture" quote had me laughing too hehe.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

"princess batty!! there is still no picture when i loooooook out my eye"

Comment

samuel- "princess, how do you call that? someone keeps pulling my finger but there is nobody here."

tommy- "you have gas?"

samuel- "yes. that is how you call that."

Comment

as i rode up to the store one morning on a skateboard-

murat- "princess show me how to use the rolling board."

tommy-"ok. one foot on the board, the other pumps a few times and then you cruise"

murat-"how you mean? you push with foot and try to look cool like the actor when you are moving on the rolling board?"

tommy-"uhhh, yeah, sure, that's it pal. try it."

murat proceeded to pump a couple of times , then got going with both feet on the board but it was pointed in the direction of the store.
                            he blew right into it and knocked over a twinkie rack. he was livid on the ground amongst the twinkies and screaming at me to help him
                            "keeeen up deeez faaaakin' twinkeeez", which then proceeded to

murat-"tommy!! the white wood in my leg is showing, and it is splintered. how do you call that?"

tommy-" compound fracture?"

murat-"god damnit tommy help me kleeen up deeez faaaakin' twinkeeez god damnit my white wood is showing!"

Comment

You have got to kidding me.
                              I suspect this is strictly Tommie's imagination but damn!

Comment

Working...
                              X