Saturday night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night...

.....and I'm hitting the vodka but have to work in the morning thread. That should bring my avg. posts up a little. That is all.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

That was my Saturday night.

Comment

I saw Man of Steel and have been sober two days which doesn't seem like much but for me a miracle. That was my Saturday night.

Comment

Traci and I watched a couple of movies laying in the bed all sober 43 movies(fucked up, but had some funny parts - I almost passed out laughing during Robins speed dating scene) Then 21 or something like that - also a pretty decent movie. Have no fears Twitch, I'll make sure to give you a late night call again sometime
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Traci and I watched a couple of movies laying in the bed all sober 43 movies(fucked up, but had some funny parts - I almost passed out laughing during Robins speed dating scene) Then 21 or something like that - also a pretty decent movie. Have no fears Twitch, I'll make sure to give you a late night call again sometime
            Ill bet you got a text last night from someone with a foul mouth.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I played a gig at a charity event. Got cheers for my solo in Chain of Fools!

(It wouldn't have impressed any guitarists hehe.)
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                I played a gig at a charity event. Got cheers for my solo in Chain of Fools!
                Same here, except Balls To The Wall. I'll post video later
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X