For those that give a shit 1 surgery down 2 to go on the arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those that give a shit 1 surgery down 2 to go on the arms

Surgery 1 was a success. Left shoulder labral tears with nerve issues, bone spurs and floating fragments, a bicept tear, a rotator cuff repair, and 2 anchor screws and muscle stitched together all anchored back in place by drillin some holes in my bones and puttin in anchors. Onlt 3 zippers this round

No idea what the fuck it all is but I got some damn cool pics of it lol.

Gaining feeling back in the left hand that I havent had in better than a decade. The pins and needles effect in my fingers is strangely welcome as I havent felt it in years. Heres to hoping this is the first step to feeling normal again.

Im waiting to see how long ill be in the sling this round but my guessis 6-8 weeks minimum with 6 months pt. Once this is clear they move to the right shoulder and do the work there. Then following that there is some nerve shit they need to do in my left again involving my elbow and something now with my ulnar nerve.

Big props to the doc who seems to be doing some amazing shit here seems my nerves havent been dead just dormant due to the muscle crap or vice versa. I swear they talk in fucking circles when your there...I think they just really wanna cut.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Damn, what the hell happened to your arms??? Hope the next 2 surgeries go well for you.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

sounds like great news chris.

Comment

Wow man, sounds like you got into a brutal accident or something but awesome things are going well! Hope everything works out with the next two!

Comment

Combination of living invinicibly for years, going the route of professional bass fisherman for a while, and having a bone degradation issue. All in all wouldnt trade the life I have been living for anything but its taken its toll lol.

Thanks everyone!

I have been living with these tears and damage in my arms for a long time I hve had surgeries before this one for these same issues. Part of it comes from just being a hard headed motherfucker that doesnt "take care" of himself and treats his body like hes 18. I did it all to myself but lived without fixing it for FAR TO LONG. That is the whole why I got into flippin and building. I am hoping I can get more into playing and living again now that the fingers are workin.
          Haters gonna hate
          Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

they put in any bionics while they were in there? 6 million dollars isn't as much money today, but tech is getting cheaper. if they offer to rebuild one of your legs, insist that they do both. You don't want your other leg torn from your body while attempting to run at warp speed

hope you recover well, man. How long until your next surgery?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Glad things are going up. Good luck on the rest.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Glad to hear things are looking good man, keep it up.

Comment

Glad things are going well for you, Chris.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

WTF did you pick a fight with? A wookie?
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Never knew bass fishing was that hard on the body. And here I was thinking it was nothing more than weekend fun
                      Speedy recovery man
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                        Never knew bass fishing was that hard on the body. And here I was thinking it was nothing more than weekend fun
                        Speedy recovery man
                        You gotta watch out for those ill tempered sea bass. yeah, they're no sharks with frikkin laser beams on their heads, but they can be a bitch to reel in.

All kidding aside, glad to hear the surgery went well Chris.
                        Hope the rest go great to.
                        -Rick

Comment

hey-zeus christo, what a headache to go through. here's to casting for the rest of your life in comfort.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hope the rehab'ing goes quickly and well for you and that your Dr.s are top notch!!
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                            X