check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out!

o.k. people, look at the greatest american hard rock band on their second tour
    in fresno circa '79. and not the 3 videos we have already seen "dance thenight away, you're no good, and bottoms up".
    not the greatest quality but with the lack of cool video available, i'll take anything.
    is that the snake guitar that eddie is playing? or the guitar that became the snake guitar? this is a rare shot of eddie playing something you maybe can't see anywhere else.
    i don't know, someone tell me. god damnit weren't they cool?
    yes i know , i know, i find the goods over and over

Van Halen live March 25, 1979, at the Selland Arena in Fresno. This was the first night of the second world tour and the day their second album, Van Halen II...
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Yup....that'd be the snake guitar!!

Comment

Comment

thar she blows. thank you chuckles.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Geez .....Better hope Ed doesn't see this ...he'll want royalties and/or law suit settlements from each and every viewer for watching an unauthorized viewing of a VH performance. Nevermind what him and his army of lawyers would do to the guy that actually originally posted this video....and IF the guy that took the video is still alive...God help him!
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Doesn't get much better than early VH.

Comment

Too cool! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
              X