This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    God only has ONE son, but we're all considered his children; therefore, we're all a bunch of girls.
    SO that explains MOOBS, one of life's greatest questions - ANSWERED!!!!!
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Indeed!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Hail yesterday

Comment

you know what blows me away? some of the greatest minds on the planet are still taken in by the bible. I mean holy smokes man,the book was written by people, heck, before the people who thought the world was flat. my opinion is that it is a work of the romans to control the masses. the whole story is stolen from the 30 plus sons of god before- hay-zeus. now to me, hay-Zeus was a cool cat. I like what he stood for and how to treat people, but there is not one shred of proof of his existence. all the gods that are worshipped right now just don't work anymore do they? if they ever did in the first place. it's a sham. nothing more. i'm not saying there isn't a god or some kind of creator, but it's certainly not some old man looking down and taking inventory on all 7 billion humans. if there is a god or creator, it's something we have no conception of whatsoever. having something spiritual in your life is better than not, I believe that to be true, but I just can't wrap my arms around organized religion, it sucks the sweat off a yaks balls. hell, it's not even that good. hope I don't ruin anybodies mojo here, but I have to post this- watch the 3 parts of this, I find it awfully horrible that all of these "sons" of god all were born on dec. 25th, all healed the sick, performed miracles, and rose from the dead. there's a whole slew of them I tell you. watch this, all 3 parts please and tell me what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9IFVhhp-t8
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            you know what blows me away? some of the greatest minds on the planet are still taken in by the bible. I mean holy smokes man,the book was written by people, heck, before the people who thought the world was flat. my opinion is that it is a work of the romans to control the masses. the whole story is stolen from the 30 plus sons of god before- hay-zeus. now to me, hay-Zeus was a cool cat. I like what he stood for and how to treat people, but there is not one shred of proof of his existence. all the gods that are worshipped right now just don't work anymore do they? if they ever did in the first place. it's a sham. nothing more. i'm not saying there isn't a god or some kind of creator, but it's certainly not some old man looking down and taking inventory on all 7 billion humans. if there is a god or creator, it's something we have no conception of whatsoever. having something spiritual in your life is better than not, I believe that to be true, but I just can't wrap my arms around organized religion, it sucks the sweat off a yaks balls. hell, it's not even that good. hope I don't ruin anybodies mojo here, but I have to post this- watch the 3 parts of this, I find it awfully horrible that all of these "sons" of god all were born on dec. 25th, all healed the sick, performed miracles, and rose from the dead. there's a whole slew of them I tell you. watch this, all 3 parts please and tell me what you think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9IFVhhp-t8
            That first part of the Zeitgeist film is great - it boggles my mind that in 2013 with the access we all have to history and knowledge that so many people still cling to this belief that is nothing but a plagiarized story of various other "gods" that predate Christinsanity by many, many years.

Comment

it's elementary my dear Watson ain't it? that's why I love my source of inspiration, yes sir, you all know it, Alexander the Great. 356 years before you know who. was he the son of zeus? of course not , but he did kick ass, never lost a battle, conquered the known world by the age of 25, led his troops from the front, the last general to do so, and it was never claimed that he rose from the dead. a source of inspiration for me. yes he was mortal, but the greatest legend of all was real my friends! well, i'm sure I have opened a can of worms here, but what the fuck, right?

Comment

Interesting.

Comment

atomic, when I was in Gardez, there's an OP built on a hill within view of the FOB that was built by Alexander the Great's troops. We walked up there a few times to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                    atomic, when I was in Gardez, there's an OP built on a hill within view of the FOB that was built by Alexander the Great's troops. We walked up there a few times to check it out.
                    awesome! nothing short of fucking awesome DRM. I'd give almost anything to merely see that guy walk about 20 steps or so among his troops.

Comment

and please keep your head down and be safe DRM!!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        awesome! nothing short of fucking awesome DRM. I'd give almost anything to merely see that guy walk about 20 steps or so among his troops.
                        I believe you'd be watching him "mince" about 20 steps (then stop to smell a flower).
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by watson503 View Post
                          it boggles my mind that in 2013 with the access we all have to history and knowledge
                          Yet no one can satisfactorily explain the pyramids, how they were built and what was the real use ~ aint that a bitch
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                            I believe you'd be watching him "mince" about 20 steps (then stop to smell a flower).
                            he wouldn't have to stoop far to smell it either, the experts put him between 4 foot 6 and at 5 foot 2. trouble comes in small packages.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                              Yet no one can satisfactorily explain the pyramids, how they were built and what was the real use ~ aint that a bitch
                              I can explain them, they had to have had a hand of other worldly or divine assistance in their construction. would love to know for sure though Jay. big mystery.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                                The aliens built them. Duh! Their main purpose was to have orgies with all the hot earthly women and smoke good weed! I just explained who built the pyramids and what their purpose was. I should be a scientist...
                                Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                                Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Working...
                                X