• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
    Washing machines are good, I like tits ~ especially on a woman
    my favourite kind. Too much chest hair between a nice pair can be a turnoff
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
      my favourite kind. Too much chest hair between a nice pair can be a turnoff
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr6lqKGdgXE just like a woman
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

MY EYES!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          Ummmm ok..... I believe what you may have been shooting for was 'they' say this country was founded by daredevils and people seeking religious freedoms, the "revolutionary" war was supposedly fought over 'taxation'(read - economic slavery), and the civil war supposedly over slavery(not really, but that would be a very long and historically rich thread - that probably would be out of place on the JCF)..... BUT, I digress ~ and agree with your summation.... "Not much has changed in 200+ years"

Except for Womanly hygiene - those puritans had muffs that could choke out a neighborhood!!!
          Im gonna pretend that you dont get it and elaborate because Im in a mood for it. The Revolutionary War was a civil war. It may not have occured on the native soil of Brittain, but it was between two sides that were of the same country, or kingdom. In all the story books and history books from elementary school through high school, were taught that it came about for taxation and religious purposes with an emphasis on the religious end of it. Its not until were taught of Boston tea party that the tax end of it even gets brought up, and its pretty much glossed over as a foot note.

The Civil War is the same way. Were taught that it was fought over slavery, but thats not the case. The abolition of slavery was not the cause but a punishment to the south of sorts. The Civil War was brought about because the south had drafted their own Declaration of Independence of sorts to secede from the north half of the country. The religious and slavery points of the Revolutionary and Civil were a fairy tale written by the winners to make it seem justified emotionally to those the history was repeated to and to the people who lived during that time period.

Just like Iraq was fought because of "weapons of mass destruction." Years down the road well figure out the true motive there as well. It really doesnt sound very becoming to tell future generations, "yeah, we started a war because we didnt want to pay taxes," or "we started a war because we were pissed that half the country wanted to be their own country." Theres no romanticism in those explanations.
          Last edited by Twitch; 08-12-2013, 09:58 PM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Anyhow, my point is, religion had nothing to do with the founding of this country, its just the cover story to make it sound totally justified.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

check it out, it's "Lady Hay-Zeus and the Whackbirds" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYBfgzPvU0
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                check it out, it's "Lady Hay-Zeus and the Whackbirds" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPYBfgzPvU0
                I don't know what the hell I just watched, but were there Jawas surrounding the cross in the beginning?
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I waited for days before posting this to make sure I wasn't saying what I want to wrong, but my whole point for posting it was you don't get to attack this country, its citizens, as well as our fighting men and women, then bitch and whine about how you get tortured, treated, confined or how your religious book gets handled. The rest of the post is something you can make up your own mind up on as many of you have already done. I do believe though that most everyone here would agree with what I just said.
                  In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I disagree
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

Why am I not surprised... good thing I said most.

Comment

So lowering yourself to their level by torturing (and attempting to hide it) prisoners is acceptable? I guess if you're in to the whole eye for an eye thing.
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Well I sure as hell ain't gonna stand there and stare at someone if they punch me.

Comment

When I first saw this thread I almost puked. The thought that this bullshit hit the board made me lightheaded. The same jargon I see all the time, used to brainwash ignorant simpleminded rednecks with overly patriotic mumbo jumbo.

I'm quite pleased with the overall response from the board, you have restored my faith in our overall intelligence. Now excuse me while I go finish off this meth, and go wash my rusted up Firebird I keep out front of the trailer.
                            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

CFH ~ If you want to continue with this, I would suggest to move it to the 'political' section.
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                              X