2013-2014 NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013-2014 NHL Thread

Let's kick off the new season with some possible pre-season tampering by the Dallas Stars:

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

And I'm not seeing the big deal here but apparently some fans don't like it...Chara posing alongside the Cup with Hossa:

Fan easier, fan faster and fan better with Bleacher Report. Keep up with the latest storylines, expert analysis, highlights and scores for all your favorite sports.

Drop the puck already!!!

I'm ready for a full regular season. To hell with the NFL, bring on the NHL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
      I'm ready for a full regular season. To hell with the NFL, bring on the NHL!!!

Comment

I just hope the Flyers don't suck as badly as last season

Comment

Cannot wait for the season to begin....just drop the fucking puck already ffs!!

& agreed Bill....two friends Chara & Hossa posing for a pic in front of the Cup in their home-town....& this is an issue for some folks....the fuck??

Comment

Still a bit early for me as I love the second half of MLB and College football and NFL firing up. NHL takes the priority once the real games begin.

I'm really stoked to be playing teams in the same timezone and being moved to the East's Atlantic division that has 4 of the Original 6 teams.

shawnlutz.com

Comment

are you all joking? the greatest time of the year is almost upon us. MLB playoffs, NFL in full swing and the NHL starts. I swear I'd be lying if I told you I'm not gonna spray my shorts. The rangers get to start the season off with 9 in a row on the road. what the fuck is that bullshit? oct 3rd they start, oct. 28th is their first home game. i'm ready for an 0-7-2 start
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've gone from an NFL fanatic to not really caring much anymore thanks to Goodell and his ongoing pussification of the game

Still digging the Pirates comeback (although they've now dropped 4 in a row), still pulling for PSU to thrive in spite of the ridiculous sanctions, but mostly ready for the puck to drop!!!

Comment

What is this "MLB" & "NFL" you speak of ??

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                    I've gone from an NFL fanatic to not really caring much anymore thanks to Goodell and his ongoing pussification of the game

Still digging the Pirates comeback (although they've now dropped 4 in a row), still pulling for PSU to thrive in spite of the ridiculous sanctions, but mostly ready for the puck to drop!!!
                    spoiled Steeler fan, 6 rings, and now you're bored, haa haa!! hey pal, i'm with you, Goodell is a jackass, but what else is there? I'll never drop it.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      spoiled Steeler fan, 6 rings, and now you're bored, haa haa!! hey pal, i'm with you, Goodell is a jackass, but what else is there? I'll never drop it.
                      I'm not dropping it...just not nearly as excited about it as I used to be. Super Bowl? Been there, done that...boring

Comment

six ring steeler seroquel snooze session for Mr. Rupert.

Comment

Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
                          What is this "MLB" & "NFL" you speak of ??

My thoughts exactly, then again I'm a Raiders fan so I haven't had anything worth a damn to watch for the past twelve years or so...

Comment

hey I'm a Lions fan and I still stick with them and they have sucked since the 50's. I need them to win a Super Bowl in the next 40 year or so so I can die the perfeta of championships...the only one not win anything...yet
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

what kind of americans are some of you guys? as corrupt as the NFL is, we must all bow to the greatest way to waste a a whole sundayin front of the tube from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.. I mean c'mon now, that's a pretty great 12 hour jaunt right there.

Comment

Working...
                              X