Any pilots here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any pilots here?

Not pilot drills, bags, lights, whales or ones which work guiding seamen into treacherous passages (oo-er!).

I know there certainly IS one, so I'd like to congratulate Mr Tonemonster on passing all his exams, including the one where they put a bag over your head and stick things up your bum and ask you to identify them. They put a spark plug up him, all he said was "Eeeeh, champion!" and they took that as his answer! Incredible!! ( I dunno what the fuss is - I go to parties every week where people get bags put over their head and are interrogated).

I know he's had a shitty time of late, but was pleased to hear it didn't stop him getting his flying helmet and long white silk scarf. Well done, old boy.

Now, get down to South America and pick up those bags of, um, "flour" that my friend Pablo has been looking after, there's a good man.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

what happened to Tone? Where is that deplorable son of a bitch?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

All I know is that his visits here dropped off round about the time I sent him a video of my beanbag! If I didn't have it on good authority that he is still alive, I might have supposed it put him totally off food and he wasted away.

Come on Tonemonster, step up and take a bow, or do you only hang about on snooty pilots' boards now?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

just order a gun safe RM, free 185lbs of weed included

shawnlutz.com

Comment

I have a better idea. Let's get Tonemonster to fly a plane back from South America, one which we have made from pressed weed panels. We could also make a film of it all, "Down In Smoke"

I nearly broke her back

Comment

just simply start a thread on the jcf or actually anywhere online that there is free booze being given away somewhere. that fuckin' buzzard will show up instantly with hands out and drooling as his booze sensory alarms will detect any adds of that nature. the boozehag monster will show up, I promise.

Comment

IM here, bitches.

Holy shit. Its been a LONG time since I been here. Sorry!!!!! Holy shit I cant believe its been so long. Lots of things have happened in the last few months. its not been an easy road. but I earned my instrument flight rating recently. the instrument rating is not an easy task. it takes a shitload of work and determination to learn to basically fly an airplane blind. but I did it. the reward is amazing. I am setting my next goal for my commercial pilot license by next spring and my flight instructor license by next summer. lots of study to do until then. lots of flying. but in the end it will all be worth it. I wont be making a shit pot of money as an instructor but its better than the dead end job I have now. maybe it will lead me to a decent job in aviation some day. since my genetics has fucked me over and I cant have beautiful hair like Tommy, I need to aspire to something else in life. Tommy, your still the sexiest sunovabitch here.

so since its been months since Ive been here......whats going on? give me the cliff's notes version. Billz still around? What conditioner is Tommy using these days??(trust me, there are supermodels that want to know).
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                what happened to Tone? Where is that deplorable son of a bitch?
                Im right here, you sexy bitch. and I want to know what conditioner you use in that luscious hair of yours. and Im not talking about the pubes.

Comment

Never mind that shit, where's my parcels of wuffle dust?

I nearly broke her back

Comment

have you seen Tommy's hair before? its legendary. Supermodels would drag their versace dresses through a mile of mud and goat puke just to know what conditioner he uses. Im not shittin ya. Tommy's hair is the stuff dreams are made of. Its divine. the gods sent it here. one day, it will save the world and bring peace to humanity.

Comment

Tonemonster hard at work:

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

surely you cant be serious. I am, and stop calling me "Shirley"

Comment

what the fuck is going on here? all I can gather is that rsmacker is waiting on some serious weight of weasel yeyo from our new resident smuggling boozehag of a pilot. holy smokes.

Comment

Joey, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              what the fuck is going on here? all I can gather is that rsmacker is waiting on some serious weight of weasel yeyo from our new resident smuggling boozehag of a pilot. holy smokes.
                              Are you kidding?
                              All Rs needs to do is row over that little pond to the east and without any mechanical assistance, he'll be flying fucking high back home thanks to the green they supply here
                              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                              X