Any cool guitar shops in Seattle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any cool guitar shops in Seattle?

My buddy and I are making a road trip down there to visit Verellen Amplifiers ( http://www.verellenamplifiers.com/verellen.html ) and some mega bass store. I'd like to add a guitar destination to the day trip. Any suggestions?
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Inquiring minds would like to know. There's a little shop downtown I think called Emerald City Guitars. I'll be there in five weeks to climb Mt. Rainier.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

There's a GC in or near Redmond, but I'm not sure that counts as 'cool' LOL
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I'm basically looking for anything not all Gibson/Fender but also not all cheap imports. No plans on buying anything, it would just be neat to check out some other brands that I don't see locally here.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Soldano?

Comment

Not a "guitar shop" per se, but check out the EMP Museum if you get the chance (lots of guitar stuff in there).

Comment

I'll be going back down at the beginning of November. We are going to EMP for me and the Chihuly place for the wife.

This day trip may be put on hold though, my buddy may not be able to get time off. Hopefully Trem gets a chance to chime in here before I go.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
              X