Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFA gun trust

Any one here ever do one?
    I'm thinking about it because my CLEO will never sign off.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

I've thought about doing one, but I want to get a lawyer to draw one up. I can't find a lawyer in my area that has a clue or maybe they just don't want to. Getting a CLEO sign off would be pretty easy for me, but I like the trust because I can make sure my wife and son would be able to inherit something like that if I had one in the event anything ever happened to me. I've looking into it a little bit, but I don't know how much I'd trust Quicken Willmaker if the ATF came knocking...

Comment

Obama just signed executive orders requiring the same rules for individuals be applied to NFA trusts.
      Not sure if that includes the CLEO sign off bit as well, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does.
      -Rick

Comment

I have three cans, 4 SBR's, an SBS, and an AOW on a trust.

Back in the day it was the best way to do business. Haven't done a transfer in a while, but I may be picking up another can, so we'll see how the process goes.

Use a lawyer.

Comment

I heard Obama had something in the works so I was thinking of getting one ASAP so hopefully I can Grandfather in.If that will even be possible.
          Quicken is not the way to go IMO, an attorney all the way.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X