My new avatar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new avatar!

I hope everyone likes my avatar!! It's a photo of a major spank rag that's ruining a company's products and name!!! http://grist.files.wordpress.com/201...rick17-631.jpg
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Naaaaaasty!
    www.vvforums.com

Comment

I thought you were going to show us a bleached asshole.......oh you DID show us a bleached asshole.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        It's a photo of a major spank rag that's ruining a company's products and name!!! http://grist.files.wordpress.com/201...rick17-631.jpg
        ...and in the mean time, he's laughing all the way to the bank
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
          I thought you were going to show us a bleached asshole.......oh you DID show us a bleached asshole.-Lou
          LOL!!!!
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
            ...and in the mean time, he's laughing all the way to the bank
            So are Guitar Hero and P.R.S after he sued them both and lost 11 million in the process. We own the copyright on single cutaway guitars!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
              So are Guitar Hero and P.R.S after he sued them both and lost 11 million in the process. We own the copyright on single cutaway guitars!!!!
              Not his problem

He'll probably kick out some grunts on the workfloor to make up for the loss while he's collecting his bonus
              and he'll probably collect another 7-figure bonus if they want to get rid of him

There used to be a time when if you had the big income, you also had the responsibility,.... not anymore
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

There used to be a time when if you had the big income, you also had the responsibility,.... not anymore In the words of James Hetfield; "Sad but true."

Comment

Working...
                X