No announcement yet.

Fckin Jets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at the revamped K.C. Chiefs. they should have won that game by 20 or more last night but the eagles D kept them in the game until the end just about.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Broncos rule
      I....do not like payton, fransteinhead/papajohn seller, daddys little boy manning
      but the broncos need help
      ponys
      buuros
      yeh i know

Comment

Pittsburgh 0-3. NY Giants- 0-3 Tampa Bay Bucs- 0-3 Minnesota Vicodins 0-3 and the Washington Foreskins are also RG 0-3

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          Pittsburgh 0-3. NY Giants- 0-3 Tampa Bay Bucs- 0-3 Minnesota Vicodins 0-3 and the Washington Foreskins are also RG 0-3
          All are surprising, but I'm most surprised by the Giants. I understand the loss to Denver and while they usually take care of Dallas in Dallas, that's a tough division game. But losing 38-0 to Carolina? C'mon.

Comment

Vikings getting beat by Cleveland at home is pretty bad, too, but I don't think that Minnesota team was expected to do much this year. Certainly not as much as the Giants are expected to do.

Comment

it's been an awfully confusing first 3 weeks Jax.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                it's been an awfully confusing first 3 weeks Jax.
                You're telling me! I'm in a couple of pools and pride myself on being a solid picker because I finish at or near the top every year. In fact, I ran the numbers at the end of last year and my average finish over the last 10 years is 4.3 out of 30. This year, I'm in last. In both pools. By A LOT.

Somethin' stinks . . . and I think it's a bunch of teams that ought to be doing better. And, of course, my picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxsnake View Post
                  You're telling me! I'm in a couple of pools and pride myself on being a solid picker because I finish at or near the top every year. In fact, I ran the numbers at the end of last year and my average finish over the last 10 years is 4.3 out of 30. This year, I'm in last. In both pools. By A LOT.

Somethin' stinks . . . and I think it's a bunch of teams that ought to be doing better. And, of course, my picks.
                  as a past gambler, and obsessed with picking against spreads my whole life, all I can say is that NFL is quite possibly the most crooked organization in all of sports but I do love it so.

Comment

Working...
                  X