I hate kISS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate kISS!!!

I hate Kiss for the things that have happened with the band. When I say I hate Kiss I mean all four original members. Sometimes I get so mad at Gene and Paul for their screwing people over and I hate Ace and Peter for being idiots in general....But...The reason I hate them so bad is when I hear old songs like Cold Gin or I love it loud just to name a couple of the many great songs they have written and played. I realize I hate them for not being able to keep it together and keep what I LOVED as a child going. I saw them at the civic arena in Pgh. Pa. when I was 7. My older brother took me, It was the greatest stage show I have ever seen to this day. They're not the best players or musicians by any means but they did fucking rock the fuck out hardcore. To this day I have never seen a better stage show. Still angry they couldn't keep it together though.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Happens all the time. KISS has done a better job than most at managing to deliver a live product. Psycho Circus is the last release I know anything about, and it was OK.

Maiden is my #1 and I am acutely aware of just how lucky I am that they've managed to keep it going for 30+ years with a minimum of drama, even with Dickinson and Smith leaving for a bit.

But I hear you. Frankly Peter and Ace have to deal with shitty bosses at a good job...a great job. Like a lot of us. It's their choice if they want to or not. I personally think I'd find a way to live with it. Gene and Paul hold all the cards, legally. Ace and Peter signed off on that. Now they have to live with it either way.

Comment

It's all about the Benjamins and little else.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

In defense of Gene and Paul: They saved the band from 2 selfdestructing members
        who could have walked away a lot better, were they not too busy with their addiction
        and so far, they remain one of the better live acts

In attack of Gene and Paul: Sacking Bruce Kulick -who by that time was longer in the band than Ace- and Eric Singer -though I consider him an absolute tool- for money was fucking low
        Sacking Ace and Peter (again), but keeping their makeup for the hired guns is utter bullshit
        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

And for Paul to not have the balls to come out of the closet.

Comment

@Vass; Maiden is fucking incredible!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by outlawten5 View Post
              And for Paul to not have the balls to come out of the closet.
              To say something like that and you don't even know him personally is pretty rank.
              He can do what he wants just the same as you.
              I'm sure he has had more women than you will ever see.
              Last edited by straycat; 09-14-2013, 05:42 PM.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                To say something like that and you don't even know him personally is pretty rank.
                He can do what he wants just the same as you.
                I'm sure he has had more women than you will ever see.
                I'd be more pissed at Peter Criss then.... He pretty much (more than pretty much) outed Paul in his bio. Classless IMO and maybe bullshit but there you go.

Comment

The whole Paul Stanley is gay thing just sounds like sour grapes to me.

Comment

I won't go as far as hating Kiss but to me Kiss was and always will be Ace, Paul, Peter, and Gene. Don't get me wrong, Bruce Kulick, Eric Singer, and Eric Carr, were good musicians. Tommy Thayer does a good job too and seems like a nice guy. But those line ups were not Kiss to me. As far as Paul's sexual orientation goes, I could care less. It's his business but that guy can sing! Can't take away the fact that he's a good singer and frontman.
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

He's in the top five frontmen of all time in my opinion and like you said I could care less what he does with his personal life. Rob Halford is gay as well and He's one of the greatest metal singers of all time. I just think the whole thing was Peter trying to get back at Paul out of anger and being hurt. Also I am with you 100% Roodyrocker KISS is and always will be the original four to me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                        I won't go as far as hating Kiss but to me Kiss was and always will be Ace, Paul, Peter, and Gene. Don't get me wrong, Bruce Kulick, Eric Singer, and Eric Carr, were good musicians. Tommy Thayer does a good job too and seems like a nice guy. But those line ups were not Kiss to me. As far as Paul's sexual orientation goes, I could care less. It's his business but that guy can sing! Can't take away the fact that he's a good singer and frontman.
                        +1

That's about all I would have to say about Kiss summed up in one post.
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Rob Halford took it in the pooper. The Metal God smoked pole. As long as his dick isn't anywhere near me, he's The Metal God. If he grabbed my ass I'd tear his head from his neck, but since that's not likely to happen, he's The Metal God.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            Rob Halford took it in the pooper. The Metal God smoked pole. As long as his dick isn't anywhere near me, he's The Metal God. If he grabbed my ass I'd tear his head from his neck, but since that's not likely to happen, he's The Metal God.
                            It's sort of ridiculous that Halford came out and metal fans by and large responded with, "so when are you getting back with Priest and touring?" but now 15 years later politicians fall all over themselves for bravely Facebook liking homosexuality.

Metal had it right- like dudes? Who cares. Put out a new album would ya?

Historically it's a bigger controversy when a band introduces synths.

Comment

[QUOTE=Vass;
                              Historically it's a bigger controversy when a band introduces synths.[/QUOTE]

Haha, so funny with some truth thrown in.
                              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Working...
                              X