Angry Birds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angry Birds

Anybody else play these? Original, Seasons, Rio, Space, Star Wars? I'm hooked on this shit, killing pigs. I play these on my Android phone. Star Wars II out 19th september. They're all free too.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Yeah I've smashed my fair share of pigs. More than my fair share, perhaps.

Comment

I've played most of the Angry Birds series... got kinda tired of the Space one and haven't really played the Star Wars one.

Stupid Zombies is good if you like those types of games.

I buy a lot of those .99c and $1.99 games...

Right now, my favorite Android games are:

Riptide GP2 (fun, but a little too IAP happy)
      Samurai 2 (Awesome isometric type view)
      Inferno + (two stick shooter, awesome)

Oh, and I've been playing Quake Touch a lot... Finished the first two missions, a few levels into the third...

I'm kinda a Play Store Whore. And I've been checking Amazon FAotD for a couple of years now. Some good stuff shows up from time to time.

I absolutely hate IAPs in premium games, and I rarely make exceptions. I got enough enjoyment out of Riptide GP that I thought I'd buy the sequel, but the sequel is more tied to the cash shop, so I might just uninstall it soon as it's difficult to advance.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I didn't like Space much either. I finished the last batch of 30 levels for AB Star Wars - Moon of Endor within 24hrs of downloading it. Still haven't got past level 8 - Mighty Feathers on AB (original) because those planes have those pads protecting them. AB SW II has an opposite mode, "Join the pork side". I'm gonna keep checking youtube for walkthroughs.
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
          Anybody else play these? Original, Seasons, Rio, Space, Star Wars? I'm hooked on this shit, killing pigs. I play these on my Android phone. Star Wars II out 19th september. They're all free too.
          Welcome to a few years ago rip van winkle

Here's a tip for you. I think candy crush replaced angry birds (as far as ways to waste time on the phone).

And no, I don't play this stuff but I do watch Conan so I know what's hip

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
            Yeah I've smashed my fair share of pigs. More than my fair share, perhaps.
            Yep, me too.

The odd moose too!
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I love the Rio one. Those monkey's piss me off when I lose though... They laugh their asses off to taunt you. Angry birds is totally addictive, but my android tablet broke, so I guess my addiction is cured.
              Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
              Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Yep, me too.

The odd moose too!

Magic.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  Welcome to a few years ago rip van winkle

Here's a tip for you. I think candy crush replaced angry birds (as far as ways to waste time on the phone).

And no, I don't play this stuff but I do watch Conan so I know what's hip
                  Candy Crush is boring
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                    Candy Crush is boring
                    I say that about all games.

Now go play your guitar young man!

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                      I say that about all games.

Now go play your guitar young man!
                      I play my guitars every day. I play my mobile phone games on the bus to/from work, smartarse
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

When do you play with your pellet?
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

When do you ever pull your head out of your arse?
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                          X