Engineer me a Fart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer me a Fart

A Fart so malevolent, so vile; so putrid and foul that it may have isused from Satans buttcrack itself.

So far, I am going to eat a 6 week old hardboiled egg, A can of Sardines, some smelly old cheese, liverwurst with garlic crackers, and a can of cheap beer. This is for some revenge I have plotted for a long time. I will also eat some beans to serve as a propellant.
    Last edited by MegloManiac; 09-19-2013, 01:37 AM.

Seasoned sunflower seeds tend to assist me in producing volume of gas and intense odours.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Don't encourage the little retard Hellbat!!!
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Be careful with that mixture - you may end up with a shart, if not a full-on shit.

In which case, if it's greasy enough, sit in fabric-covered furniture - the couch, the dining chairs, their car - they'll never get the smell out.

Skooch on the carpet, too.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

PM Horns666, he knows!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You're gonna shart.

Drink your body weight in grams of protein.

Comment

Bean soup and cabbage. Guaranteed to be nuclear.

Comment

I got something much better than that for you, just go to fuckin' McDonalds and ingest some of that illuminati "white devil" poison they serve everyday.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Not being a platinum member anymore, I get adds on the forum. The add on this thread is for tums. I shit you not, no pun intended.
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Well, I'm not much of a farter

But when I do.... well,.. there's a reason they call me "The Silent Death"

Meglo, find yourself some turkish falafel place, order half the menu and take a bite of everything that looks like it has meat in it
                    that one day I did, not only was a called just "The Death", because of sounds resembling a deflating balloon,
                    but I was practically killing myself with stuff that -had I bottled it- I could've sold to Syria for big bucks
                    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

You're also gonna need some breath mints.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Feed a dog all the same slop you are eating, then you two can unleash the fury in stereo.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                          You're also gonna need some breath mints.
                          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MegloManiac View Post
                            A Fart so malevolent, so vile; so putrid and foul that it may have isused from Satans buttcrack itself.

So far, I am going to eat a 6 week old hardboiled egg, A can of Sardines, some smelly old cheese, liverwurst with garlic crackers, and a can of cheap beer. This is for some revenge I have plotted for a long time. I will also eat some beans to serve as a propellant.
                            dude on our track team, shot put kinda guy.
                            3 hours before a road trip, hard boiled eggsd, smoked salmon, brocali, cold can od beans..van camps, i thinks.
                            olive loaf. cheese whiz on all of thee above
                            fuckin' smell was toxic!!
                            he could bench 300 +
                            what could we do?
                            suffer . smell would melt ANYTHING!!
                            made the bus driver..just..quit!
                            made us walk.

Comment

I've think I may have developed a fart that may be lethal.

Originally posted by jacksonfaction View Post
                              dude on our track team, shot put kinda guy.
                              3 hours before a road trip, hard boiled eggsd, smoked salmon, brocali, cold can od beans..van camps, i thinks.
                              olive loaf. cheese whiz on all of thee above
                              fuckin' smell was toxic!!
                              he could bench 300 +
                              what could we do?
                              suffer . smell would melt ANYTHING!!
                              made the bus driver..just..quit!
                              made us walk.

Comment

Working...
                              X