This is why you can't shoot groups like me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why you can't shoot groups like me

....and every other gun message board post ever made.

http://blog.robballen.com/Post/14236...tire-gunternet

OMG I know people like that.
    Most of them play Les Pauls.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      OMG I know people like that.
      Most of them play Les Pauls.
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I can honestly say that most serious firearms enthusiasts aren't like that. Go to Calguns or Arfcom and act like that and you'll be trolled until you cry or never log back in.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

That is some pretty funny shit, and overall it reminds me of Arfcom a lot! Arfcom gives me a headache with all it's mall ninja's...

Comment

You forgot.. Your problem is that you are shooting 115 grain. Its supposed to be 124 grain

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable View Post
              You forgot.. Your problem is that you are shooting 115 grain. Its supposed to be 124 grain
              Is that your grandma's gun? Anything less than .45 won't stop a bad guy. Isn't your safety worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                Is that your grandma's gun? Anything less than .45 won't stop a bad guy. Isn't your safety worth it?
                Real men shoot 10mm.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                  Real men shoot 10mm.
                  And lack knockdown power compared to a .45 LC (see what I did there?).

I shot the living shit out of a cherry jello mold and the .45 stuck the fruit cocktail I put in there all the fuck over the side of my Mom's house. it looked like the bathtub in Scarface except with grapes. The 10mm made a fruit trail like an epileptic dog honked out a dirt snake, nothing more. I shit you not, broski, no comparison.

Comment

Let's get to the real heart of the matter:

If it ain't a 1911, it ain't a real pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                      Let's get to the real heart of the matter:

If it ain't a 1911, it ain't a real pistol.
                      Amen if Browning didn't invent it I ain't shooting it. Specially not them plastic Australian guns- they explode. Read all about it. Case head separation from the octagonal barrel and too much lubrication.

Probably just like them M-16's. Mattel made them! They always jammed when the Koreans did a Banzai attack with Samurai swords during the Vietnam war.

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                        Amen if Browning didn't invent it I ain't shooting it. Specially not them plastic Australian guns- they explode. Read all about it. Case head separation from the octagonal barrel and too much lubrication.

Probably just like them M-16's. Mattel made them! They always jammed when the Koreans did a Banzai attack with Samurai swords during the Vietnam war.
                        -Rick

Comment

Working...
                        X