Facebook likes....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook likes....

If any of you bro's could jump up on Facebook and like my band that would be appreciated. We are trying to show a couple of festival coordinators that our band is "worthy" of playing at their festivals and they are looking at Facebook traffic and likes. We are very popular locally but its really difficult getting to the next level. The Facebook address is... https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...23791364362436 Thanks.. John G

done...you'll need more that 366 likes
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Tell me about it bro. My daughter has 900. My son has more than that. One of the bands that got one of the festival gigs that we were shooting for has 19,000 likes. The sad thing about that is we are a much better band and actually more popular locally (which is where the festival was) but when the organizers saw their page and compared it to ours.. we were done for!

Comment

You gotta start pandering for it at the show. Hand out business cards to people with your Facebook addy on them to all the people that want to talk to you after the show and mention that if they dig you they should like you because it makes it easier for you to get more show bookings. Or have the singer talk it up between songs. "Hey we have a facebook page, check out out and like us if you enjoy the show." That kind of thing.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Done.

Comment

done
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I can't access facebook at work. Is it death metal?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I would NOT Facebook "Like" Jessica Alba for a night of debauchery.

Facebook FUCK YOU and ALL its Sheople...including my dearest loved ones. To them I lovingly say Fuck You!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Done!
                  MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I love you fuckers, but I don't have "accounts" for anything but here. Not even a Google/Youtube account.

My son does tho. He's young and dumb. What is seen can not be unseen. I made my wife delete hers. I'm a private, controling, asshole!! I like to keep it that way. Women need an Alpha..no matter of gender. These are scientific facts.

My kid is busy being supervisor at work, then he'll probably chum the ozone with his DNA. Just like his Dad. I'm crying now....like a chick. He'll be 19 soon. He's the son of Satan. I will leave him my throne, if proven worthy by his god (me).

Good luck John and maybe I can like you on his FB..if ever I see him. He lives here. That's about it.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ive heard you can just buy them just like you can buy youtube views. i know someone that manages a shit band in my area. they released there shit video and had 70k views in less then a month. its all a sham, google it. if its that important to get the gigs you want just pay. that being said ill go like your page now....

Comment

Thanks a lot bro's. Believe it or not... this stuff really matters. My band plays out a lot and the first thing every club asks us for is our Facebook page. They want to see activity and likes. Our numbers have been rising since you guys have been hooking me up with the likes. Please keep them coming. I am a long time JCF'r. One of the "have no life" originals. Just look at my pathetic post count. Well.. I post that much here because this is the best forum for musicians run by musicians that there is online. There is more knowledge and laughs here than anywhere else. Please keep the likes coming. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-C...23791364362436

Comment

Done dude....I might ask the same at some point....
                          -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Done.

Comment

Done.

Shit Bill your son is 19 now? Wtf where does time go?
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X