Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible Metallica, U2, And Green Day (???) Tour?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Metallica, U2, And Green Day (???) Tour?

Lars speaks of the possibility of a future Metallica tour with none other than U2 and Green Day...

METALLICA drummer Lars Ulrich has revealed that there has been talk about his band touring with fellow rock giants U2 and GREEN DAY. In an interview with MTV News, Ulrich said: "U2 came to San Francisco two summers ago and we ended up having a lot to drink with them and GREEN DAY following a ...

At least we still have memories:

Just as an aside, didn't they play that concert with Eric Clapton, Phil Collins, and Big Country? LOL

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me. Man, I wish things went differently for this band. From the day Ride the Lightning was released my life was changed for the better. Right up until I heard Enter Sandman debuted live on TV... Then everything went to shit. If only Cliff won that coin toss...
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

man, that sounds awesome! I'll save so much time & money not seeing any of these 3 bands and they'll all be gathered at the one easily avoided location. Fantastic!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Miley missed this Metallica bill...well, there's always next time.

I'd go just to fuck that disgrunled teddy bear. My wife was in that costume. Miley..Goddam you!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Metallica hasn't been relevant since Justice! They flat out suck now and they're a joke in my opinion. Oh yeah I almost forgot Kirk Hammett is about as cool as a pair of testicles after a ten mile run on a 100 degree day. He sucks ball soup.
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mh8T6MZQm8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMGnQkNp3o This is what that tour will be like. The only thing left for Metallica is to just go become Scientologists.
              Last edited by leftykingv2; 10-17-2013, 07:13 PM.
              This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
                Oh yeah I almost forgot Kirk Hammett is about as cool as a pair of testicles after a ten mile run on a 100 degree day. He sucks ball soup.
                I was always under the assumption that Kirk Hammet could in no way be associated to any masculant attributes
                Yes, that means I don't even believe Hammet being able to come in contact with ball soup

I'll skip this tour, and wait either untill they team up with Justin Bieber and Mika
                ...hoping it will be AFTER the end of the world
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Love or hate any of those bands, that just seems like a bad idea. Might as well throw Engelbert Humperdinck on the bill. Perhaps a polka band as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                    I was always under the assumption that Kirk Hammet could in no way be associated to any masculant attributes
                    Yes, that means I don't even believe Hammet being able to come in contact with ball soup

I'll skip this tour, and wait either untill they team up with Justin Bieber and Mika
                    ...hoping it will be AFTER the end of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                      Love or hate any of those bands, that just seems like a bad idea. Might as well throw Engelbert Humperdinck on the bill. Perhaps a polka band as well.
                      No it is just some rock n roll hall of fame type mentality. Hardcore fans of any of those three bands will hate the idea but it will sell to the monkey's.
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I have seen all three of these bands and their concerts were all excellent. My iPod has many different genres of music from Metal to Blues to Rap. I would love to see these bands at one venue.

Comment

It's a sad truth that the only act I'd be able to tolerate is Green Day. Metallica are a spent force, and a bit of an embarrasment at that. And I wouldn't go to a U2 show if they were playing next door, for free. Unless I was allowed to rig up some kind of shit-cannon...

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                            It's a sad truth that the only act I'd be able to tolerate is Green Day. Metallica are a spent force, and a bit of an embarrasment at that. And I wouldn't go to a U2 show if they were playing next door, for free. Unless I was allowed to rig up some kind of shit-cannon...
                            +1.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                              +2
                              Hello hello!!!! I'm Bono!!! Bono want a biddy??? LMAO!! He is a giant poozer!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X