Where is Tonemonster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Tonemonster?

Not heard from the Peep eating Boobster in months.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

I have it on good authority that he is alive and chained up in someone's sex dungeon..!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Good question: where are you Don??

Comment

I sent him a PM...

Comment

Didn't know him personally, but I did notice his absence...

Comment

Hello All. Sorry for my absence. Its nice to be missed. I have been very busy. very busy. lost my mom to cancer this summer been dealing with that for 2 years. and I been working at my pilot training. I just became a commercial pilot recently. and Im working on my flight instructor license next. so its been a busy time for me. I been trying to wedge time in my life for guitar playing as well. so all that coupled with a full time job keeps me busy. but I really should make a good effort to get in here more often. what have I missed??

Are marshmellow peeps still the diet rage around here?

how bout lemon oil? does it still keep fretboards conditioned and billz's dark marsupial soft and supple?
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Welcome back Sideboobster!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Sorry to hear about the bad stuff, and congrats on the good stuff.

There hasn't been much blues rock chatter around here lately.

Comment

i'm sorry about your mom tonester that sucks balls. pilot training huh? I didn't know they let boozehags fly. is it a sober flying school, or a school for heavyweights who can do anything drunk such as a champion like yourself?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy, you sexy bitch. I am a champion of many varieties. but not the champion of perfect balanced and conditioned hair like yours. its the one arena that I still aspire to conquer. we all can dream.

I fly it silly. I am good like that.

we clearly need more blues rock chatter and lemon oil around here.

Comment

What happened to that palette of peeps boxes you had in your cargo? You bitch! Now I know you're fat again!
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Sorry about your mother, I still have issues from losing mine. Commercial pilot? Like Quagmire? Will jet fuel make my truck fly? Giggity giggity goo!
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

so what have I missed around here? where is Billz? what hair conditioner is Tommy using these days? what is the daily quota of blues rock chatter? where are the marshmellow peep graphic USA jacksons? this is shit I gotta know.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                            so what have I missed around here? where is Billz? what hair conditioner is Tommy using these days? what is the daily quota of blues rock chatter? where are the marshmellow peep graphic USA jacksons? this is shit I gotta know.
                            Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                              Billz has been very sporadic, but he's been around.

Tommy hasn't mentioned haircare since you disappeared, and none of us have asked about it. It's a respect thing. But I can't help but feel that without you around, his locks have suffered. I have no proof of this, but I feel it to the core.

I fear the new generation may not even know of blues rock chatter. It is never spoken of. It is a strange time.

Dude, peeps! Haven't thought about them for a while. That's just wrong. Good to have ya back around to remind us what's important. Peeps.

Wow, I'm feelin' pretty good on a Saturday night.

Comment

Working...
                              X