on to the world series...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on to the world series...again

:-) .....and... oh yeah..fuck the Yankees!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
    :-) .....and... oh yeah..fuck the Yankees!
    Indeed fuck the yankees
    “On Ecstasy, Joan Rivers looks like Pamela Anderson, so imagine what Pamela Anderson looked like.”

Comment

gadzooks, even in victory you guys still have that big, huge, ugly, and awesome Yankee chip on the shoulder haunting your asses, haaa haaa!!!!!! I love it.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Congratulations! You won but I'm not saying the better team won here

Go Cardinals!
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          gadzooks, even in victory you guys still have that big, huge, ugly, and awesome Yankee chip on the shoulder haunting your asses, haaa haaa!!!!!! I love it.
          Result of jealousy as they'll never have as many rings as the Yankees have....Evah
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Mets suck Yankees suck Jets suck Knicks suck Krypton sucks :-)
            I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
              Congratulations! You won but I'm not saying the better team won here

Go Cardinals!
              Team with the most points did better than the team with less points...so the better team DID win. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                Mets suck Yankees suck Jets suck Knicks suck Krypton sucks :-)
                but the sox sucked for 86 straight years............... i'll say one thing though, your team this year reminds me of the '98 Yankees. No standout stars or big stat guys but they want to win every single night. that's the best kind of team to have. the cardinals will win 1 game, two if a miracle takes place.

Comment

Tommy your a Yankee's fan? Your a Jet's fan too I bet. Hell I bet you moved to Huntington Beach and rode a bike around. Am I getting close?
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
                    Tommy your a Yankee's fan? Your a Jet's fan too I bet. Hell I bet you moved to Huntington Beach and rode a bike around. Am I getting close?
                    hey buddy boy!! where have you been? I've ridden all kinds of stuff out here but yes you do shoot close to the dartboard pal.

Comment

two throwing errors is a tough way to lose a game, especially a world series game. they're all must wins, but I still don't see the cards pulling this one off.

Comment

I dunno ...that Card's pitching staff is outta this world...that being said though, Detriot's pitching was better and my Sox still beat them.

Comment

game 3 was a weird one. sad to see a game of such importance end with a call like that. now the biggie is on, game 5, the "swing game". who goes back to boston up 3-2?

Comment

I think the sox will be drinking champagne tonight, they're the best "team" this year in that definition of the word for sure.

Comment

I think the sox will be drinking champagne tonight, they're the best "team" this year in that definition of the word for sure.
                              No doubt!

Comment

Working...
                              X