on to the world series...again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    the Yankees never did any either. I tell ya, jealousy sometimes. haa haa haa!! bunch of overpaid buzzards. if they are going to get paid that much money for playing ball then let them do whatever they want to entertain the fans in the end I say.
    In the end, it REALLY IS all about that isn't it. For the kind of money that these guys and the entire league in general is collecting, I DEMAND TO BE ENTERTAINED BY THEM!
    The league should really hire in between inning strippers...for my entertainment. Would give a whole new meaning to the 7th inning stretch.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Lol indeed. Honestly if we didn't want to see super athletes you guys would just pay to watch Tommy and I play softball. I guarantee I can still crush a good pitch!
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo View Post
        Lol indeed. Honestly if we didn't want to see super athletes you guys would just pay to watch Tommy and I play softball. I guarantee I can still crush a good pitch!
        but can you do it with a lit joint in your mouth? I can.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          but can you do it with a lit joint in your mouth? I can.
          I certainly can Funny when I was a senior in HS we started having pickup softball games at the Church at the end of my street. We played every Saturday and sometime on Sunday up until I moved in 87. We'd have 1/4 kegs and the priest who lived on the property would come out there with his empty cup and have a few beers with us. He never once said anything about it having beer and a bunch of teens who were under 21
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

that's cool shawn. you guys ever heard of a buzzbee? we made great use of those.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
            X