Fan's Throat Slit With A Box Cutter At Deicide/Broken Hope Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan's Throat Slit With A Box Cutter At Deicide/Broken Hope Show

Last night in El Paso, Texas at a Deicide/Broken Hope show an "altercation" led to 3 fans being attacked by a man wielding a box-cutter, one's throat was slit...

Jesus Ortega's booking photo, now charged with agg. assault:

Also, Glen Benton is up to his usual b.s., along with more on the incident:

I think it was Jesus hitting back at Deicide...
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
      I think it was Jesus hitting back at Deicide...
      I should not laugh at that but I can't help it.
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

it's satan related. satan's working to undermine the word of the lord. satan will deceive you when you're at your weakest. satan satan satan satan............................................. . the hilarious part is that the article has nothing about the people who got skinned like a yankee pig by "Hay-Zeus", it's a gear and tour bitching fest, what a bunch of pussies.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

When considering El Paso is a small river across from where cartels are murdering thousands of people a year, I am surprised that this isn't a common occurence there.

And a throat slit, which is clearly an attempted murder, paired with only "aggrivated assault" is so very Texas. Punching someone in the face is aggrivated assault. Cutting someone's throat open is attempted murder. People think our judicial system is brutal and cruel because of the death penalty, but I wonder how many states give probation with no time served to murderers. This under-charging people for brutal crimes really is the norm here.

Comment

Working...
          X