RIP Bill Lawrence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bill Lawrence

"With great sadness in our hearts, the man we know as Bill Lawrence in the music industry passed away on November 2, 2013 at approximately 9:20AM.

Bill was a strong and courageous man. Even in his last few days, Bill fought to live. He'd talk about Music, Pickups & Guitars -- and Life, and we, at his company, were still working because this is what Bill Lawrence wanted to know -- that his company & legacy is carrying on as usual.

We will miss the Bill Lawrence Mighty Force. Bill brought so much, and he wanted to stay here on earth to keep giving. One thing, yesterday as preparing the necessary paperwork, required is Designation of Race. In Honor of Bill Lawrence and his wishes, we included Human.

A Memorial Service is being planned later this week in Southern California. More details to follow."

Love, Becky

R.I.P. Bill. My thoughts are with your family in their time of struggle.
    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Made some great pickups..RIP

Comment

Man that sucks. His BL500's are legendary, and I'll always respect the fact that he worked hard to keep prices cheap and quality high.

Comment

Rip!!

Comment

That stings a lot for me! I buy most of my stuff from a shop he owned back in the day. The people who work there now were all trained by Bill and it shows because they always do everything they can to make sure their customers come first. He was a giant in the music world and a really special person. If you ever had a chance to talk to him for even five minutes you know what I mean. My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and entire family. R.I.P. Bill you'll be sorely missed!
            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X