Hendrix documentary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendrix documentary.

I don't know if any of you guys caught the new Hendrix documentary on P.B.S last night at 9pm est. It was awesome and if you guys have a chance to see a rerun I would definitely recommend you check it out. All new never before seen footage and interviews. Some of the stuff I had seen before as I love Hendrix but there was a lot of stuff I've never seen before as well. Super cool. Give it a watch you won't be disappointed.
    This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

shit I forgot to watch it
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

I caught most of it. Not a huge Hendrix fan, but I thought it was really cool. I found the background of his life pretty compelling, and the interviews insightful to the guy's personality. He was a pretty cool dude. In many ways, he was the VH of his time.

Comment

Hendrix is the son of God as far as i'm concerned. (Beck too) he's the coolest guitar player to walk the earth, it's really that simple. And his tunes are overly pleasing to my ears. Fuckin' awesome. a true innovator. magnetic to all around him, everyone stood and watched in awe. he had it all, and the showmanship, god damn explosive. 50% kickass, 50%badass, what a combination. when is it on again Lefty?
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          Hendrix is the son of God as far as i'm concerned. (Beck too) he's the coolest guitar player to walk the earth, it's really that simple. And his tunes are overly pleasing to my ears. Fuckin' awesome. a true innovator. magnetic to all around him, everyone stood and watched in awe. he had it all, and the showmanship, god damn explosive. 50% kickass, 50%badass, what a combination. when is it on again Lefty?
          +1 I'm not sure bro. I'll check and see if I can find out for you guys.
          This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

They were showing a preview of it at the EMP in Seattle when I was there on Saturday. It was cool watching it on a 3 story tall screen.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              They were showing a preview of it at the EMP in Seattle when I was there on Saturday. It was cool watching it on a 3 story tall screen.
              +1 that would be sweet!

Comment

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/episodes/jimi-hendrix/film-jimi-hendrix-hear-my-train-a-comin/2756/

You can catch it right here

MOSHON
                DAVE
                "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Thanks Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                    I caught most of it. Not a huge Hendrix fan, but I thought it was really cool. I found the background of his life pretty compelling, and the interviews insightful to the guy's personality. He was a pretty cool dude. In many ways, he was the VH of his time.
                    Funny how tastes are so different. I was born in 76 and wasn't primed for vh (my siblings are older much older) so I find jimi much more interesting than EVH. While I respect him and love wolf gangs and 5150's I consider Hendrix a way bigger influence.
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

yea its great , hers a link , enjoy , see ya , alz / 2013 ---p.s. i think this version is differnt ?
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

ok since most know jimi hendrix is my #1 influence , here's the 24 show , there's alot out there . i also hope and belive there is way more to see , and hear , i have many many tapes nobody , expept a few have heard , i also seek more footage !
                        rock on , see ya , alz / 2013
                        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

ok heres another cool one i found 4 you all to enjoy ! , i always love jimi hendrix , see ya , alz / 2013

Comment

Thanks for all the links ALZ!!! Awesome stuff there bro!

Comment

I was lucky enough to see Jimi Live in Cincinnati Ohio in 68 and it changed me forever.
                              I had seen bands live before but the shear power Jimi had on stage was incredible.
                              It was loud and aggressive but had a flow of beauty to it somehow.The crowd was spellbound and quiet while he was playing and you never saw that at a rock show.
                              People always were milling around and talking at other shows but not at this one everybody had their eyes on Jimi.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X