HAPPY THANKSGIVING..!! to Everyone at JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING..!! to Everyone at JCF

Happy Thanksgiving "JCF"..its time to get up..play the guitar, Eat some Turkey, Ham ,and you gotta have the Stuffin, then of coarse, Watch Football. go Steelers.!!. and well,it's time to just plain Celabrate...Happy Thanksgiving Everyone..Good to be here. God Bless ya..Barry. ps.. what would you call this..the Gobbler Guitar.or should I say a "Carvin"guitar.ha,ha. get it..sorry I had to..do you guys remember Carvin guitars. whatever happened to those.are they still around?..man,its been awhile..ha,ha..
    Last edited by Bear R.-; 11-28-2013, 07:58 AM.

This might be the first year that I sat down and really THOUGHT about the things I should be thankful for. I ran the list through my head ...going with the obvious first...my wife ..my kids...my job...my parents...family...yaddayaddayadda..not that those aren't important! ...but honestly what I am REALLY thankful for is the fact that I am still HERE. Able to experience the day, able to run those thoughts through my head. So I guess what I am thankful for is that I have woken up this morning and every previous morning thus far.
    Good Times!
    Happy Thanksgiving Folks!
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Same to you bud, except for the steelers part

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving guys and yes Bear R........Lets Go Steelers!!!!!!
        This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Comment

Working...
          X