A little video from our reunion show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little video from our reunion show

The band I played with from 89-92 did a reunion show here last Friday. We haven't played together in 20 years. Ended up being a great show. Packed house, lots of friends and family, no pressure, just show up and play a couple sets and hang out and have a good time. Several 'o shit where are we moments' but who cares, it's rock n roll lol.

Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

go Cliff!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Nice job bro!! Killer tone too! Are you using a Dual Monobloc?
      This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leftykingv2 View Post
        Nice job bro!! Killer tone too! Are you using a Dual Monobloc?
        Yep jmp1 and 9200 in the rack. Quadraverb also. One cab wet, one dry. Pod x3 live on the floor for extra fx only

Comment

Great Tone. Great vibrato. Nice shreddin dude....looks like you all had a great time...
          -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Awesome! Gotta love Mr Scary and great choice of gear to play it through
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hell yeah, Mr Scary! That kicked ass, man

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                Yep jmp1 and 9200 in the rack. Quadraverb also. One cab wet, one dry. Pod x3 live on the floor for extra fx only
                I have a JMP 1 and a 9200 as well. Unfortunately I don't play live shows anymore and even though my house is very big it's just too much to justify turning it on. I still think to this day that thing has the best distorted sounds available. It's just a bad mother fucker plain and simple.
                This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

I have a JMP 1 and a 9200 as well. Unfortunately I don't play live shows anymore and even though my house is very big it's just too much to justify turning it on. I still think to this day that thing has the best distorted sounds available. It's just a bad mother fucker plain and simple.
                  Fire that thing up from time to time lefty just so the caps don't age out on you.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

First of all, I just want to say, that the fact that your drummer has a giant gong in his kit is EPIC.

Now that that's out of the way, great job. I didn't expect to see a Les Paul playing that song.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

BS... Big house=turn it up.

Comment

great sound great playing great guitar

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                          BS... Big house=turn it up.
                          My wife would put my balls in a sling bro!

Comment

That sounded great, Cliff!
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nicely done...looked like a fun gig

Comment

Working...
                              X