No announcement yet.

A little video from our reunion show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Looked like great times, for sure. Would've loved to have been there.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

you made it look easy - that is always a sign of being relaxed and having fun. well done!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Great job and awesome tone! What cam was that recorded on? I need a cam with great audio.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          Great job and awesome tone! What cam was that recorded on? I need a cam with great audio.
          Pretty sure it's just an I phone 5.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

very cool Cliff...looks like good times.

Nice playing and nice LP too
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys. It's always been a fun one to play. This show came off 100x better than I thought it would. Our singer has an enormous case of LSD, lol, and I kept thinking 'this is gonna implode at any moment' but it turned out to be a great time.

Comment

I still say you should end every song with a gong hit.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  I still say you should end every song with a gong hit.
                  LOL. Well, this gig was a "one and done" most likely.

Comment

Working...
                  X