X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its always Toejam's fault.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Thought it was just me! I thought maybe uncle Mao put up a block.
      Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

all Toe Jam's doing because he was upset someone removed his man boob pics LOL
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah, fuck Toejam... that guy owes me money!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The site being down made me very sad I am very happy it is back up
            I like black and white guitars

Comment

Seems I missed the great outage of '14. I'll take part in the toejam bashing though. Fuck toejam!!
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I was afraid the forum had gone belly up. In the last year, 3 forums I attend have either gone down the tubes (Harmony Central and the ESP forum...due to their horrible formats) or bit the dust entirely (BossGTcentral). Thank goodness it was only a temporary outage for JCF.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                  I was afraid the forum had gone belly up. In the last year, 3 forums I attend have either gone down the tubes (Harmony Central and the ESP forum...due to their horrible formats) or bit the dust entirely (BossGTcentral). Thank goodness it was only a temporary outage for JCF.
                  Yeah what the hell happened to HC? I never joined the forums, but that used to be the go-to site for gear reviews. Not any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                    The ESP forum came back once, disappeared again, but now it's a new format. It's still up, linked off their website. http://www.espguitars.com/forums

Comment

Didn't it get sold off?
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Just now got a database error screen. Seen it happen before an outage on other forums, like a light bulb flickering...
                        Any way you could possibly put more shit into your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                          Yeah what the hell happened to HC? I never joined the forums, but that used to be the go-to site for gear reviews. Not any longer.
                          It was bought by Guitar Center and one of their "improvements" included reformatting the reviews. They pretty much ruined it entirely. They messed with the forum too and it has had its ups and downs, but as of a year or two ago it was pretty popular....just was getting overloaded and unreliable. So they decided to switch to some unknown forum software that is almost universally loathed and their traffic has dwindled to almost nothing compared to what it was in the heyday. I pretty much consider the entire site dead and gone.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                            The ESP forum came back once, disappeared again, but now it's a new format. It's still up, linked off their website. http://www.espguitars.com/forums
                            Yeah, I've been to the new version of the forum, but it's....terrible in format, UI, etc. It seems like a ghost town compared to how it used to be. Any sense of community is pretty much gone.

Comment

When your forum goes down, Toe gets fucked. Don't have your forum going down, while Toe's getting fucked!!!!!! FUCK TOEJAM
                              \m/(>.<)\m/
                              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

When crime goes up, your dad gets punched over a can of soup. Don't have your dad get punched over a can of soup.

Comment

Working...
                                X