(2014)-2015 NHL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    rangers smash the ducks 7-2, I cant explain whats going on, just riding it out while I can, cause it never lasts
    Have some faith. They are terrifying the entire league right now.

Comment

Toews with his 500th point last night. Only 10 games left, and two of those are a home/home against St. Louis. Hawks can still win the division. Let's go!
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I thought the hawks were done without kaner. They've all stepped up, 10-4-1 since he got hurt. Probably can't catch Nashville but the home/home against St. Louis will probably decide the 2 seed in the central.

Comment

The race for McDavid begins.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Ovechkin gets 50th last night. He is one of 6 players in history to have 6 or more 50 goal seasons. One of the outstanding points about this is that most of the time that he has been in the NHL there have only been a few people each year who were able to score 50. Incredible feat.

Another note: One thing that I find absolutely ridiculous is that when the ref interferes with a play that the play is not whistled dead. It's f'n embarrassing.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
              Another note: One thing that I find absolutely ridiculous is that when the ref interferes with a play that the play is not whistled dead. It's f'n embarrassing.
              What bugs me is botched calls that disallow a goal that can't be reviewed by HQ. If there is a goal waved off, HQ should get final say and allow for a call back or at least coaches should be allowed to challenge. There are so many viewing angles now and many situations where HQ doesn't even get a say.

I'd also like to go back to regulation ties. 3 point games have kinda convoluted the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                What bugs me is botched calls that disallow a goal that can't be reviewed by HQ. If there is a goal waved off, HQ should get final say and allow for a call back or at least coaches should be allowed to challenge. There are so many viewing angles now and many situations where HQ doesn't even get a say.

I'd also like to go back to regulation ties. 3 point games have kinda convoluted the standings.
                I love the shootout, but I'm like you I'd like to go back to regulation ties. I care less either way for 4 on 4 overtime or the proposed 3 on 3 overtime. To me, overtime should be like it is in the playoffs, play till someone loses. Hell, if they want to go 3 on 3 overtime, why not just make it a shootout and be done. I really think the shootout is very exciting for the fans, and I know I do my loudest cursing and praying during the shootout.

Comment

The Pens chokefest continues. I truly hope they don't make the playoffs so management will do something to revamp this team with some desire and heart. If they do squeak into the playoffs they will not make it past the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

I completely agree.

Re: botched calls. There was a goal last night vs. Colorado that they disallowed because they thought the goalie was tripped(?)...replay showed that nobody touched him.
                    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                      I completely agree.

Re: botched calls. There was a goal last night vs. Colorado that they disallowed because they thought the goalie was tripped(?)...replay showed that nobody touched him.
                      Yeah, the waived goals for goalie interference aren't reviewable. They really need to be. My team might actually have made the playoffs if that was the case.. but probably not. lol

Comment

I bet they allow a coaches challenge next season...say you get one challenge a game..save it for non-reviewable calls. For me any puck that goes in the net should be reviewable and associated plays leading up to the goal.

What I don't want is ever damn play reviewed
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Yeah, they need to allow a coaches challenge for non-reviewable calls. It's not like HQ isn't watching the games anyway. That's all they're doing.

Comment

Wings limp into the playoffs, finish the season with a W, 100 points and #3 in the division.

Whipe the slate clean boys, the REAL season starts next week. Detroit vs Tampa Bay on Thursday for me
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Hawks/preds, game one, tonight! Lets go hawks!

Comment

Hawks up 1-0 after a sweet double OT game in Nashville. The rally they pulled off was intense.

Comment

Working...
                                X