Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just learned a cool tidbit that I should have known.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just learned a cool tidbit that I should have known.......

I share my birthday (April 10) with the great, LEGENDARY.....Grover Jackson! I've been playing Jacksons and Charvels since 84 and I had no idea........so cool!
    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Nice.

Just found out I share a birthday with Curly from the 3 Stooges. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Cool. My birthday is tomorrow, and I share it with Geezer Butler, Donald Sutherland, and David Hasselhoff!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thats pretty cool. Mine is on September 13th and I share it with Dave Mustaine, Fiona Apple, and Peter Cetera!!!! What a day right?
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
          Thats pretty cool. Mine is on September 13th and I share it with Dave Mustaine, Fiona Apple, and Peter Cetera!!!! What a day right?
          That could be some new type of super group... or not.

Comment

Mine is April 10th as well....we share the same BDay as Omar Sharif.......who recently passed away.-Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Apparently, my name is already listed on that page (with the corresponding date).
              And the most horrible thing --- they used my REAL name, not my professional name.

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                Apparently, my name is already listed on that page (with the corresponding date).
                And the most horrible thing --- they used my REAL name, not my professional name.
                So what's your real name, or professional name?

Comment

isn't it obvious?

1985 – Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson)

"I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                    Nice.

Just found out I share a birthday with Curly from the 3 Stooges. Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_22
                    Bwahahahahahahahaha! We ( my brothers and I) use to sit in front of a big floor model Zenith and watch that show. Good times!
                    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
                      isn't it obvious?

1985 – Zac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Hanson)

She was cute!

Comment

Paul Gilbert Yosef, PGY, which is why it is a bit insulting when people forget the last Y in PianoGuyY.

And if you believe that, I got one of those 1973 Charvel guitars to sell.

Although, the truth is, when I egosurf, my name has been popping up on more places lately. Which is odd, because it is for old stuff, not for any of the newer stuff.
                        One page has me listed as dead. Geewhiz, thanks for upsetting my mother for no reason. I may have lost a few brain cells, but I am still breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
                          Bwahahahahahahahaha! We ( my brothers and I) use to sit in front of a big floor model Zenith and watch that show. Good times!
                          Fuck yeah! Zenith console TV for the motherfucking WIN!

Those were the days - when WE were the remote control
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by pianoguyy View Post
                            Paul Gilbert Yosef, PGY, which is why it is a bit insulting when people forget the last Y in PianoGuyY.

And if you believe that, I got one of those 1973 Charvel guitars to sell.

Although, the truth is, when I egosurf, my name has been popping up on more places lately. Which is odd, because it is for old stuff, not for any of the newer stuff.
                            One page has me listed as dead. Geewhiz, thanks for upsetting my mother for no reason. I may have lost a few brain cells, but I am still breathing.
                            Okay. Was just curious, as I know you've been around for awhile and have mentioned on here about playing since you were a kid prodigy or something, and having endorsement deals and whatnot. Maybe I own an album you played on?

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                              Fuck yeah! Zenith console TV for the motherfucking WIN!

Those were the days - when WE were the remote control
                              Floor model Zeniths were awesome!

Comment

Working...
                              X