X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2015-16 thread!

Opening night! Go hawks!
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

About damn time! Rangers are looking better than I expected. Clogging up the neutral zone pretty tight on the Hawks from what I saw in the first period, and a little bit of the second. Here's hoping the Hawks come back on the Rangers. Can't wait to see what the Pens do tomorrow night!

Comment

Been a LONG fucking summer....go Bs!!

Comment

I am so happy hockey is back on. I am tired of football already. I have to say the 3 on 3 ot is pretty awesome. The Flyers-Tampa ot was some pretty wide open play. It is way better than the 4 on 4 and hopefully puts an end to the shootout.

Comment

I'm excited for the first time in a long while for the start. Mike Babcock is finally gone from Detroit, some new faces, new coach, new system and a 19 year old actually made the team. Last night the kid had an assist and goal in his first 5 minutes of NHL icetime and ended up 1g, 1a, 2pts +3 with 13:50 of icetime. Dylan Larkin, local metro Detroit kid. First teen to see NHL ice in Detroit in over 25 years or so.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
            I'm excited for the first time in a long while for the start. Mike Babcock is finally gone from Detroit, some new faces, new coach, new system and a 19 year old actually made the team. Last night the kid had an assist and goal in his first 5 minutes of NHL icetime and ended up 1g, 1a, 2pts +3 with 13:50 of icetime. Dylan Larkin, local metro Detroit kid. First teen to see NHL ice in Detroit in over 25 years or so.
            His goal coming down the left side was sweet. Totally a sniper type of goal. You could tell Detroit was really up for that game last night.

Comment

As usual we got our ass handed to us New ownership with the money to buy a team and we're still fucking with BUMS! Oh well, one day. Go Sabres.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	buffalo-sabres-logo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	2448006
              Last edited by Jackson8090s; 10-10-2015, 12:12 PM.
              \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

..... and game number 2 is in the books, another loss. Going to be a looooong season of this .
                \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Hoping the Lightning can get back and win the big one. I have really enjoyed the new overtime format. I have watched the overtime games with the Lightning vs Flyers and Islanders vs the Blackhawks. Extremely fast pace and IMHO much more exciting than the shoot outs.

Comment

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Comment

Holy shit have any of you guys heard about the seating debacle at the new isles arena? Some seats are sold as "obstructed view".... Not "partially, though. As in, you cant see from the face off dots in on one end. Fucking ridiculous.

http://nyislanders.io-media.com/#/vr/Section/201/13/6/d

Brutal.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Obstructed view tickets aren't anything new... usually marked OBVIEW or OBV. Probably not typical for a hockey arena, but fairly common for baseball and football I think.

Comment

COACHES CHALLENGE!

About fucking time. I love it.

Comment

i'm involved in an important experiment for the the good of us all.
                              the fuckin' Rangers collapse last year has driven me away from pro sports. i watch highlights, but i do not follow it intensely anymore
                              and i am all the better for it. this goes triple for the NFL, MLB and fuck the NBA anyway.
                              i swear ive never felt so light and liberated since i got off hard illicit street narcotics.
                              clusters of data are being gathered, so far, i highly recommend what im doing haa haa!!
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X