NHL 2015-16 thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From NHL Public Relations Twitter:

Via Elias: @SanJoseSharks (2 GA) are 1st team to allow 2 GA or less through 1st 4 games of a season since DET in 1948-49 (also 2 GA in 4 GP)

Also the first team in NHL history to start the season 3-0 for 4 consecutive years.

And last year, the first team an NHL history to play 15 of their first 20 games on the road.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      From NHL Public Relations Twitter:

Via Elias: @SanJoseSharks (2 GA) are 1st team to allow 2 GA or less through 1st 4 games of a season since DET in 1948-49 (also 2 GA in 4 GP)

Also the first team in NHL history to start the season 3-0 for 4 consecutive years.

And last year, the first team an NHL history to play 15 of their first 20 games on the road.
      give em a cookie, momma keeps em top shelf.
      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
        give em a cookie, momma keeps em top shelf.
        We're also undefeated, 3-0 with Coaches Challenge!

Comment

GO LEAFS GO!

I planned for the worst this year and hoping this "rebuild" works out. I always say sarcastically; "this year is going to be different."

Not thrilled with the Kessel trade over the summer either but I hope it works out for everyone and predict 42 Kessel goals.

Comment

Oct 21, Leafs @ Sabres, we hate you very much Go Sabres!
            \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Duncan keith out 4-6 weeks. Hawks are screwed. Now they basically have seabrook, Hjalmarsson, and rotating AHLers to fill six D man spots. Not good!
              Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson8090s View Post
                As usual we got our ass handed to us New ownership with the money to buy a team and we're still fucking with BUMS! Oh well, one day. Go Sabres.
                The Sabres gave away a lot of supporting talent last year in a bid to get to the bottom. It is a poor practice and they will feel it most of the year I'd guess unless they buy up a bunch of free agents.
                Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                The goalie gear is still too big. I don't understand how anyone can see it any differently.

Originally posted by Snow007 View Post
                GO LEAFS GO!

Not thrilled with the Kessel trade over the summer either but I hope it works out for everyone and predict 42 Kessel goals.
                Kessel sucked the talent right out of Toronto and now he's sucked the talent right out of Sidney Crosby. Perhaps he'll suck the talent right out of Malkin now too. Oh, he may score 42 goals but he won't help anyone win anything. Kessel is about Kessel. I wasn't happy when the trade was made for him and I was elated that they sent him packing. Kessel's only good on a loaded team...but then Pittsburgh is kinda loaded and they aren't doing so hot. It's only early though.

How could any team on this planet let T.J. Oshie go? Man, Washington got a good one with him. Finally another star who is a star in his own right there with Ovie.
                My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Oh...and F Montreal.
                  My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Comment

Glad to see Fleury standing on his head so far this year. Pens look like they're trying to come together as a team. I'm really liking the third and fourth line. Malkin's playing well too, but Crosby's line is still looking like shit for the most part. Kessel is looking more comfortable with Malkin's line than he was on Sid's. Go PENS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                      The goalie gear is still too big. I don't understand how anyone can see it any differently.
                      Yup, and add to the fact that the average size of a goalie increased probably a foot in 20 years. lol

Comment

Kaner with the hawks record now for consecutive games with a point (22). Although, I'm not sure a hand pass in the defensive zone that leads to an empty netter should count as an assist lol.
                        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Who said rape makes you bad. Kane and Kobe disagree
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Pens still underachieving so far. I still want Sid traded, and the junior hockey coach could stand to be fired too. Fleury is one of the few reasons they have a winning record so far. Hands down we have some of the worst defensemen in the league, and Letang is the worst.

Comment

I just don't get what's wrong with Sid. It seems like there are flashes of his former self and effort but something is not right.

Comment

Thanks God that they finally fired Johnston. Sid and Letang both look like they're playing scared to not get injured (bell rung) again. Letang has looked worse than Sid this year. Now, to see if they can light a fire under Sid, if not, they need to ship his ass out. I'm waiting for Sid to pull off a Jagr "dying inside" speech...

Comment

Working...
                                X