Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gotta say GO PENS!!!

Comment

Washington choking on Penguin feathers. They could be golfing as early as Sunday if Pittsburgh can finish them off Saturday.

Pittsburgh peaked at the right time and look to have a new better than "Mr Inconsistent" Fleury.

Look like the President Trophy this year may be the kiss of death for Washington.
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        Washington choking on Penguin feathers. They could be golfing as early as Sunday if Pittsburgh can finish them off Saturday.

Pittsburgh peaked at the right time and look to have a new better than "Mr Inconsistent" Fleury.

Look like the President Trophy this year may be the kiss of death for Washington.
        The Pens got treated to that new goalie. Washington has a way of running into hot new goaltenders...same as when Montreal had Halak that year.

I am pulling for Tampa to oust the Pens. The only time I hope for the Penguins is if they are playing against Montreal!
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Blues gonna go down!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            Blues gonna go down!
            Hopefully. God I hate ken Hitchcock. Nhl is gonna be screwed ratings wise if the sharks make it though. That means 10pm ET starts during the week. They better hope they can get the San Jose games in on Friday and a Sunday matinee.
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

I hate Hitchcock too, always have and always will. Then again, he's an ex-Flyers coach, so it's not hard to put it together for me being a Pens fan. I'd like to see the Sharks beat them. Here's hoping for a Pens/Sharks Cup Finals! Go PENS!!!

Comment

Pulling for the Lightning. But, they have to do something better though. The past two games it looks as if they are in a perpetual penalty kill - with nobody in the box! It seems like about 55 minutes of the Pens peppering the poor 21 year old "Vasy". Tonight's game will tell if we have any answers. Otherwise......hello off-season

Comment

That young goaltender has been a bright spot for the Bolts. He's certainly stood on his head! You're right, tonights game is a very key one if you ask me too. Hopefully the Pens can keep their speed up, and keep clogging up the neutral zone.

Comment

Comment

Not looking good for my Pens with Daley out, and Tampa's goalie outplaying both Pens goalie's. Pens had the fork stuck in them Sunday. I'd love for them to even this series up, but I think Tampa's going to win it regarless if it's tonight, or the next game.

Comment

Well, for our sake I hope the Penguins win. I think Tampa's defense is a bit more stingy... and we've had a lot of luck in shutting down the Pens. lol

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                          Well, for our sake I hope the Penguins win. I think Tampa's defense is a bit more stingy... and we've had a lot of luck in shutting down the Pens. lol
                          Go Pens!!! The deeper these playoffs have gone, the more the teams left in it look like Jekyl and Hyde. One game great, and the next game not so great. I have to give it to Tampa's young goalie, he's done his job to try to keep them in every game. The score didn't really reflect on how well the Bolts were taking it to the Pens in the third though. I hate it when they go into that shell of a "prevent defense" to protect a lead. Put the hammer down and keep playing hockey in the opponents end and good things will happen. Which they finally did when Rust scored to make it 4-2.

Comment

Elliot stole Game 1, SJ clearly played better, but that's just a game where they got all the lucky bounces and we didn't. Game 4 we were just outplayed. We really need to close it out in game 6. Man, I'd love my team to make it to the finals. Would be the first time ever.

Comment

the NHL's biggest nightmare is if it ends up Tampa and San Jose in the finals. Ratings will suck, start times, etc.
                              Count on it going 7 games if thats the case, they will need all the revenue possible, as they do already.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I think the leagues golden boy sneaks back to the cup final.

St. Louis keeps T-times tomorrow.

I thought that if the Blues got ot of the first round and made the conference finals that would save Hitchcock's job...then he yanks Elliot for major pivotal game 5...they get lit up and he goes back to Elliot tonight..bad choice going away from Elliot anyway in a swing game to boot.
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X