Hillary and Feinstein want you to TURN 'EM ALL IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary and Feinstein want you to TURN 'EM ALL IN

Hitlery wants to go to an Australian style complete firearms ban and Feinstein said "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in".

OK you Commiecrat bitches here you go:

Here's my 9mm, 2 clips and a large box of shells

Here's what the majority of gun owners do when faced with the reality of either committing a felony or taking a stand.

You gotta lay down for someone to be able to roll over you.

Comment

Lepard, I like your message. Guns, what guns? I had a terrible boating accident a few years ago when I planned on going to the shooting range afterwards... One of my local lakes I fish has a public shooting range, and I frequent it from time to time.

Comment

Throughout history as a government became more leftist it ALWAYS disarmed the people to render them defenseless to Marxist rule. Public safety had nothing to do with it; it was always about more effective population controls to impose their will into the masses than public safety.

This is no different, which is why they primarily target assault rifles very rarely used in crime while casually ignoring the cheap easily-concealed "Saturday night specials" used in 99% of all gun crimes because those small guns don't post a threat to the government's ability to maintain control like rifles do.

They basically want to prevent another 1776, and it shows with the way they're now "educating" the troops to believe our founding fathers were "extremists."

Comment

Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
          They basically want to prevent another 1776, and it shows with the way they're now "educating" the troops to believe our founding fathers were "extremists."
          Please clarify who the troops are.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
            The next generation of adults
            You might wanna check out the SJW storm running rampant on college and Uni campuses
            "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Hillary is insane and starting to lose it.
              I'm with DRM who are these troops?
              Where are you getting your information from?
              Last edited by straycat; 12-16-2015, 02:56 PM.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I've seen a video from inside an Army training class where the instructors basically called the Founding Fathers terrorists.

Comment

Originally posted by lepard View Post
                  I've seen a video from inside an Army training class where the instructors basically called the Founding Fathers terrorists.
                  Having spent 8 years serving in various Airborne and Special Operations units, I would like to point out that I have never heard anyone I've worked with have beliefs like that.

If anything, the overwhelming majority of combat arms Soldiers are very conservative. A lot of the guys I work with now are pretty staunch libertarians.

Comment

Yeah, ummm, not happening. In the event they do implement rifle collection my guess is it'll start with manufactures factories & retail stores taking their inventory while calling for citizens to turn theirs in... that's when you know shit just got REAL! Keep your eyes open, it all starts small and slowly.
                    \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Hitlery wants to go to an Australian style complete firearms ban and Feinstein said "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in".

OK you Commiecrat bitches here you go:

Here's my 9mm, 2 clips and a large box of shells

Btw, where did you read that she and Frankenstein said that. I know they have both been advocators for many yrs ... but I'd like to know where you saw it man.

I did a few searches and found exactly those statements, never mind bro
                      Last edited by Jackson8090s; 12-16-2015, 10:09 PM.
                      \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

By definition, they were.
                        The difference:
                        They won! Which means they get to write their own history.

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post

Comment

Well, for what it's worth, I've never seen or heard that sentiment anywhere I've worked. I've never given two shits what anyone at the Pentagon thinks, anyway.

I appreciate the links. I'll look more into that at work.

Comment

Good luck with that. They can try to make it voluntary but they'll get low turnouts with under 1% of people partaking.

I'm a pro gun guy, having said that I think most gun folks over react on any talk form of gun control. They like to paint the picture that the man (government) will be going door to door raiding / searching homes and confiscating guns...that will NEVER happen without some form revolution either by government personnel refusing the order and gun owners refusing to answer the door and fighting to the death if their door is breached.
                              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                              X