A few pistols I recently picked up...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pistols I recently picked up...

I'm glad I quit Facebook four years ago. Haven't missed it one bit. Now there's another reason to hate it even more now that Facebook is saying you can't do this and can't do that regarding guns. As Horns says, Fuggems!!!

Picked up three pistols in the past couple of weeks. The Romanian TT-C Tokarev and the Polish Radom P64 were birthday presents to me, and the Colt XSE Lightweight Government I traded an AR15 for. I'm totally digging the Tokarev as 7.62x25 is a kick ass round! The Colt XSE was just something I could not refuse. I've also been looking for a pocket pistol for concealed carry. If the P64 proves reliable after a Wolff spring kit upgrade, it will get put into carry rotation a little bit. Now to find a solid 9x18 Makarov round that I can trust for defensive carry.

What's the difference between a P-63 and a P-64 other than the frame color ? I had a P-63 that I really liked and it got stolen. I bought another and it has a horrible time with light primer strikes.

Comment

No idea on the FEG P63 other than the P63 is Hungarian and the P64 is Polish. I do know that the Polish P64 has a real hard and long trigger pull in double action because the Polish wanted their pistols to be able to use their submachine gun ammo which has hard primers and the result is a stronger hammer spring that causes it.

Comment

like the classic Colt. its such a great design, I have the Para version , Expert Carry 1911 and S & W M & P 9mm C for carry.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Nice Colt you got there!
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I'm holding out for one of the new Colt Combat Unit pistols. That's a slick 1911 you picked up, brother.

Comment

Americans and their guns... no offense... but thats something i will never understand!!!
              What do you mean... no pointy headstock???

Stay fucking metal... for life!!! Alex
              __________________________________________________ _________________________________________
              Jackson USA KE2 - Shattered glass
              Kramer Stagemaster Deluxe
              Epiphone Matt Heafy Signature Les Paul
              Epiphone Les Paul Alpine White/black
              Epiphone Acoustic
              Engl Savage 120
              Boss GT-10

Comment

After training in Germany (and with German SOF over the years), I've seen that your culture is significantly different than ours. It's not the fact that it's a gun; it's what the freedom of being able to own a gun represents.

Guns serve two purposes: to kill delicious animals, and keep the King of England out of your face.

Comment

Still dont get it... but i dont have to!!!
                  And England has a queen as far as i know!!!

I wish it they would only serve These 2 purposes!!

I'll still stick to my 6-string-guns!!

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
                  Epiphone Acoustic
                  Engl Savage 120
                  Boss GT-10

Comment

And England has a queen as far as i know!!!

I wish that they would only serve those 2 purposes!!

I'll stick to my 6-string-guns!!

Epiphone Acoustic
                    Engl Savage 120
                    Boss GT-10

Comment

Originally posted by Alec Thunder View Post
                      Americans and their guns... no offense... but thats something i will never understand!!!
                      The long and the short of it is to keep ourselves from being made sheep for the slaughter like the Jews were in Nazi Germany, to protect ourselves from foreign invasion or a tyrannical government, and to protect myself and my family from someone who would do us harm.

Another part of the fun is the collectibility of some guns. I have quite a few firearms that are investments.

Now to update the thread. Picked up a Glock 36 45ACP last night too. I'll post pictures of it a little later.

Comment

If Merkel keeps letting in ISIS Terrorists, you will understand the whole gun deal real quick. I also understand that your women just lay down and let themselves get raped while the men do nothing about it. I don't know what happened to you Germans but you're culture is in huge trouble. We will never put up with that kind of illegal invasion over here......... which is exactly why you are going to see Donald Trump get elected President of the United States.

Comment

Glock 36 pictures. As clean as this one is I'd be surprised if it's had a magazine of rounds put through it. Has all the case candy including the factory fired shell. I think it's going to make a great CCW gun especially with the magazine extensions. The Pearce magazine extensions are nicer than the factory Glock ones.

Comment

This thread reminds me that I should finish the AR15 in 6.8 SPC II that I have started in the safe. Just need to get a bolt and some magazines for it.

Comment

Shooting is a lot of fun. It's very zen-like. Concentration and focus, breathing technique, trigger control, etc... Guns, bow and arrow, etc... it's therapeutic.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X