No announcement yet.

Maybe the Greatest FB Thread Ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone know the ft worth custom shop chavels are best of the bunch because eddie van halen, gary moore, jimi hendrix and jesus all played the custom shope ft worth tx ones...its fact...I wasn't there but i know hahah
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Just painful to read, absolutely painful. All the contradictory statements, over and over again. Seriously? Doesn't anyone take the time to look something up before opening their mouth? The confidence spewing from their posts is unbelievable. I sure hope there is a huge upside for Matt posting that stuff on Facebook, because having to sift through that BS would make me never do it again. Sorry Matt.
      "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        everyone know the ft worth custom shop chavels are best of the bunch because eddie van halen, gary moore, jimi hendrix and jesus all played the custom shope ft worth tx ones...its fact...I wasn't there but i know hahah
        you forgot one biggie Shawnny boy, how could you not mention Segovia who made the first Fort Worth Flamenco out of parts lying around at the shop, "2nds" so to speak.
        He crazy glued a screwdriver to the bridge for his whammy, started tapping and revolutionized flamenco guitar for fuckin ever! It really frosts my nuts when people leave the big shit right out of the equation
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

The eyes soloist was one of the first guitars that steered me to Jackson. (After the Rhoads.)
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
          X