Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NRA-ILA Urgent Action Needed to help protect OUR rights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the facts in the MN shooting have come out. He was licensed to carry in a different county, he didn't have a real criminal record, he did have a job and was well loved, what the woman said on the video IS probably true and that officer's life is ruined. Horrible tragedy. But the media hasn't really reported much on it and sadly the NRA has not come out in full support of the individual murdered.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      there's already plenty of mexicans. i have lots of mexican friends.
      Same argument keeps getting spouted here. "If we don't do something now, the muslims will invade". There have been muslims living in Australia for 150 years.

im sure if you drive 15 or 20 minutes away from where i live, absolutely, but where i live everyone is in board shorts, flip flops, no shirt, i have never seen a gun being carried in public except on a cop, its just a different place.
      and i don't want it ruined.
      Sounds like Australia. Lovely
      Hail yesterday

Comment

That's because he's in California where only the criminals are allowed to carry firearms. People with guns also don't tend to show them off.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
          Same argument keeps getting spouted here. "If we don't do something now, the muslims will invade". There have been muslims living in Australia for 150 years.

Sounds like Australia. Lovely
          ive been there, Bondai and maroubra beach, god damned lovely is right! had 7 days there, the 17 hour flight sucks but its well worth it G!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Having trained in Oz with the 2nd Commando Regiment numerous times, I'll admit I loved it. Plus the women are VERY hospitable to American Paratroopers.

Comment

you'd have to be a tad detached not to love it. the girls there can drink too, theyre not lightweights, beer wise anyway.
              i busted out the heavy artillery with double gin martinis and won the battle but as far as beer went they were kicking my ass, and i could drink alot of beer. thought i could anyway until i went there

Comment

hijacking razely's thread, i apologize

Comment

hijacking razely's thread, i apologize
                  Razely doesn't mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                    Razely doesn't mind.
                    i know you dont pal, congratualtions on the cup you bastard!

Comment

i know you dont pal, congratualtions on the cup you bastard!
                      Thanks for the Cup congrats. Now if you fuckers would start posting pictures of hot scantily clad Australian women drinking Fosters I'd be all the happier...

Comment

Joining or donating to the NRA is one of the best bang-for-your buck you'll get, as far as defeating the commie left assholes.

Cold, dead hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                          Thanks for the Cup congrats. Now if you fuckers would start posting pictures of hot scantily clad Australian women drinking Fosters I'd be all the happier...
                          Australian women don't drink Fosters. That stuff is brewed for export
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

It's a well known fact that Australian women drink Venom to stay immune to the many venomous specials that make the outback their home.

This is FACT!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I love aussie girls too bad they're so far away. lol

And yeah, Fosters is popular everywhere but Down Under. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                                It's a well known fact that Australian women drink Venom to stay immune to the many venomous specials that make the outback their home.

This is FACT!

the chicks i was hanging out with were drinking blood

Comment

Working...
                                X