Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I laugh tomorrow, if I can't even smile today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocky George is a horribly under-rated guitarist. Just saying................

[YOUTUBE]k1te-laHULI[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
      Funny question! Life has been very strange.... I don't eat enough and drink too much, I've lost 20 pounds in the last month and didn't need too. I play guitar more and my chops are getting back in shape, my Christian upbringing is becoming very shady... BUT, I've formed much better bonds with my kids and they're pretty fucking cool!

So I guess it's a wash, I can drink myself to death at a leisurely pace while I finish raising them, and then form a black metal band!

Nah, in a reality. Life is a primer in pain, and it's up to use who we let hurt us and that was a choice that I made. It would've been nice if things were different but it is what it is.... Born to lose and destined to fail!!!

Cheers!
      Been there... it sucks but it's life. I find it does make you a stronger and better person when you come out the other side... If you're serious about the black metal thing I'm in. At 47 years old I'm finally ready for that. I've been listening to a lot of Behemoth and bought one of the Baphomet KV2's from CMC...
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
      X