Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good to see some Californians trying to take back their rights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 dollar whore, you overestimate me
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      5 dollar whore, you overestimate me
      Jesus fuck, I'm in the central valley I can't afford 5 dollars. Got an ugly in the family that'll go 2.50?
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
        Jesus fuck, I'm in the central valley I can't afford 5 dollars. Got an ugly in the family that'll go 2.50?
        consider the source, i'll squeak out a $0.99 deal no problem, your credit is good Eak, and your tab is up to date

Comment

sorry Razely, i keep hijacking your threads. (shocker right?)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            sorry Razely, i keep hijacking your threads. (shocker right?)
            Razely doesn't mind. I'm just glad to see people on here posting.

Comment

i know, remember this once mighty haven?

Comment

I live in Orange County and every day I feel like I just want to get out of here. Find people of my own kind. And by own kind I mean just good people that care about one another. Here it's just all about how to step on people to get ahead. But then I see what's going on in other parts of the country and it just worries me that big business has taken over and it's a futile cause anywhere I go. I see the North Dakota thing and wonder where the heck are our politicians in helping out the Native Americans. Then you see who is bankrolling the pipeline and it's like, well there you go. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, I guess. Syria? Can we at least provide aid so no more children are hurt and killed? Venezuela? People are starving. Why are we so interested in regime changes in Iraq/Iran but won't help out when there's a humanitarian need? I'm rambling.
                Heath

Comment

No way I could live on the state of California.
                  I have friends out there in SF and LA and a few in the Modesto area and they not real happy.
                  The 2 in Modesto are in the wine industry and love their cushy high paying jobs but are gun people and the new ruling has them ready to pack up and leave.
                  They say its getting stupid out there and it doesn't look like it will get better anytime soon.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

i must be the minority. yet again, shocker haa haa!

Comment

Working...
                    X