Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2016-2017 Thread - It's time to get ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2016-2017 Thread - It's time to get ready!

Well, I'm ready for a new season of hockey. The World Cup has been interesting. I don't think anyone is surprised Team Canada made it, but I wasn't expecting to see Team Europe in it. Team North America was fun to watch, and Team USA was a friggin' joke.

I'm hoping the Pens can go deep in the playoffs this year too. I never expected it last year, but the turn around was fun as hell to watch. Chime in if you're ready for the NHL season to begin!

I figure this is a better topic than politics anyway.

Hoping to watch more this year...Sen's fan here, hoping we can actually do something this time around haha

Excited for the finals in the World Cup though

Comment

Hockey season is here. Come one guys I know there are quite a few hockey fans on here.

Comment

Go Sabres!
        \m/ Thrash Zone \m/

Comment

Matthews first game was something to see. I hate the Leafs but that was fun (and they were playing my Sens hah)

Comment

Matthews is certainly living up to they hype isn't he? I hope he keeps it up.

Comment

F'n Penguins!
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Somehow my hawks are in first, only really because Crawford has been on fire. Him and toews are out now tho, we'll see what happens. Their offense has been brutal at times, as well as the pk. Plus with toews out they are at 39% on face offs. Brutal.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

The Pens and the rest of the Metropolitan Division keep on rolling. It'll be interesting to see how it ends up shaping out. It's the first time in a long time that I remember seeing Eastern leading teams having more points than Western leading teams.

Comment

Thank god we got toews and seabrook back. Darling has been kicking ass lately, with the exception of last night. In first overall, but pens/Habs both have games in hand.
                    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X