No announcement yet.

Sbr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been wanting to try a Dolos set up so lets us know how well you like it.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
      I have been wanting to try a Dolos set up so lets us know how well you like it.
      I haven't shot with the Dolos system installed yet but I did assemble different length barrels with it. So I have various barrel lengths to quickly put on there and I can quickly change caliber from .300 Blackout to .223/5.56 everything went smooth assembly wise except that the locking collar, which is attached by threading onto the upper and secured by 2 tiny set screws, didn't fit on one upper receiver. The area where the set screw flanges go was a bit too wide and wouldn't let it go on. It did install perfectly on an Aero Precision upper though. Can't remember the other brand which didn't quite fit, AR Stoner I think. I have other Dolos collars so I'll double check that and let you know.
      Anyway, combined with the Law Tactical folding stock, its a really compact SBR
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Link from Gun Owners of America that makes it super easy to contact your representatives to encourage them to support the Hearing Protection Act.

http://cqrcengage.com/gunowners/app/...ementId=276573

Comment

I have done that Razor and everyone should contact theirs and be heard.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X