X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iIlLbJHKw8M
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Watching the Ducks implode has been fun.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        Watching the Ducks implode has been fun.
        I agree with that. I'm a little surprised they haven't made a more respectable showing than they have. The Kings - Golden Knights goalie duel was fun to watch. If LA plays anyone else they move to the next round IMHO. Dustin Byfuglien looked like a beast last night too in the Jets - Wild game. I caught bits of that game while flipping between the Blue Jackets - Caps game.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          I agree with that. I'm a little surprised they haven't made a more respectable showing than they have. The Kings - Golden Knights goalie duel was fun to watch. If LA plays anyone else they move to the next round IMHO.
          Yeah, I dunno about that, SJ was 3-1 against the Kings this year, SJ is much improved, LA isn't the same team from '14 either. Vegas is going to be really tough though, watching them play the Kings, styles and stats are really very similar, like the battles this season. It'll likely end up being a battle of the nets and SJ's offense is much faster than the Kings which could give MAF fits if we can get him to return to his post season floundering. Kings v Knights was really low scoring, I expect the 2nd round to be much more wide open. It should be really exciting, that's for sure.

Comment

Jesus Christ, how many refs are on the bruins payroll? Lmao. Fuck the bruins.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFmVrB2MnAE

Backes needs more of this.

Comment

The Avs won yesterday and the Maple Leafs won tonight. That's about all I cared for really.

Comment

I know it's just one game but DAMN did the Golden Knights lay the smack down on the Sharks or what last night. I could tell from the first shift that the Golden Knights were there to play. Every time the Sharks D pinched the Knights made them pay. Wow just WOW what a beat down! I'd wager that Kane gets a game or two for the second cross check to Bellemare's head.

Surprised the Pens came back to win last night. Gotta say that Murray stole one from Holtby. I hope they keep it up, but without Malkin in the lineup I'd say it's a tough row to hoe for them as the series goes on. Hopefully Malkin and Hagelin can get back into the lineup soon.

How about Sean Couturier playing on a torn MCL against the Pens in the last series? You won't hear me say many nice things about the Flyers, but that's giving it your all especially considering how well he played.

Comment

Yeah, Vegas was brutal. I stopped watching after 5 unanswered goals. SJ just didn't show up to play, and that's been a reoccurring problem for a while now. Joner was just not in the game either for some reason, maybe everyone expected him to stand on his head without support.... Kane will likely get at least a game and that's gonna hurt, but you can't crosscheck faces. Hopefully they'll take that as a wake up call.

I can't imagine doing much with a torn anything. I guess some people can just deal with that kind of pain. Joe Thornton played with a torn MCL and ACL last year. That's showing up for your team, that's for sure.

Comment

THAT was the Game 1 I was expecting! Series tied, blowout redemption double overtime win Achievement Unlocked!

Last edited by xenophobe; 04-29-2018, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                        THAT was the Game 1 I was expecting! Series tied, blowout redemption double overtime win Achievement Unlocked!

LOL! That made my day right there!

Comment

LOL! That made my day right there!
                          Thanks! Being a life long Sharks fan, Game 2 was amazing. lol

Comment

Good god, anyone watching caps/pens tonight? Literally, just outlaw checking. All every big hit gets anymore is "oh that's a penalty".. RIP NHL. Five years until we're watching the equivalent of women's "hockey" out there. It used to be the last real men's game left after they pussified the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                              Good god, anyone watching caps/pens tonight? Literally, just outlaw checking. All every big hit gets anymore is "oh that's a penalty".. RIP NHL. Five years until we're watching the equivalent of women's "hockey" out there. It used to be the last real men's game left after they pussified the NFL.
                              If you're referring to the Wilson hit then all I can say is that's a dirty hit no matter what era or team. He left his feet, he targeted the head, and it's plain to see. I'm all for hitting, but not that type of hitting. I don't care who's team it is, a hit like that has absolutely no business in any league.

So, what does everyone think of Rinne going Marty McSorley last night?

Comment

So, what does everyone think of Rinne going Marty McSorley last night?
                                I didn't get to watch the game, but it sounds like I should have. I need to go see this. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X