Sig P365

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P365

So I went to my local Sheriff's office to turn in my CCW application, head over to the gun store... about half an hour later the FedEx guy comes in with a box. So my dealer cut it open... Said "p229", pulled it out, then he said P365... so I basically grabbed the box out of his hands, had him cut the zip tie to open the case. Pulled it out, and it I was instantly in love. Less than 30 seconds later, I pulled out my id and said "write me up". Less than a minute later, some random woman had walked in and asked if they had a P365 she could buy while I was still drooling over it. So I let her play with it, she took it apart and couldn't get it back together. Anyway, got a free box of ammo with it so I immediately drove out to shoot it. Only got 250 rounds downrange so far, but this thing is a blast.

I'd been waffling back and forth between a P238/930, Kimber Micro 380/9s and the Glock 42/43 for EDC for months. It only took a second to realize that this is the pistol I really wanted.

This is the first polymer Sig that feels like a Sig to me. It's the most exciting new gun I've purchased since I first shot my Walther P99 probably 20 years ago. If you're looking for a small EDC, I don't think there's anything better in this size range.

Recoil was very manageable, the trigger broke in and is amazing, the reset is nice and short. And it holds either 11 or 13 rounds depending on the 10 or 12 round mag +1. Sig Legion X-Ray sighs as well.

Anyway, new gun day! And it's fucking brilliant. Next to my P99.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

I have a P238 for one of my CC weapons. Sigs in general are pretty fantastic weapons. I personally prefer the single action/Colt 45 style weapons ala the 238 but the 365 should do you well. All the “micro” pistols conceal very well. You will probably want to check out an in waist band holster. Not sure about the 365 but I know several Sigs I have owned included holsters. Those holsters are generally useless for concealing.
    Last edited by CaptNasty; 05-20-2018, 10:42 AM.

Comment

The 365 didn't come with a holster. I'm having a sticky holster modified to fit my Sig a bit more securely. I really considered the 938 and the Glock 43, but I couldn't make up my mind. After holding it, I knew I had to get it. Solved all my problems at once. lol It conceals well even with the 12 rounder, it's basically slab sided and smooth and draws nicely.

Comment

Sweet pistol!

I've been looking at the HK VP9SK real hard as another option for concealed carry. I'll have to check out the Sig 365 too.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
          Sweet pistol!

I've been looking at the HK VP9SK real hard as another option for concealed carry. I'll have to check out the Sig 365 too.
          It's really amazing, check one out if you can. It's the Sig I never knew I wanted for the last 20 years. I don't really like the 250/320 series too bulky for my taste, and I think they've gone overboard with their 22x series stuff. It's plain and simple, no external safety and it shoots so nice. Feels great in the hand. I like the VP9, but I wouldn't trade the 365 for one. It's my favorite handgun that's come out since Walther released the Gen 1 P99.

Comment

After a couple hundred more rounds and the 12+1 extended grip mag... hitting an 8" steel plate at 30 yards about half the time. Phenomenal firearm. I'm actually thinking about buying another. lol

Comment

Working...
            X