PIctures of your gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PIctures of your gear

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy thread resurrection Batman!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I know I've posted her elsewhere, but this thread desperately needs a jumpstart. 2003 custom shop Charvel:

Comment

I may have posted one or two of these myself...
          <center>

</center>

[ July 15, 2003, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Todd I didn't realize you scored that Red Skull strathead ... did it all check out?
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well, from the analyzation from the board, it IS a Jackson. And (anybody please correct me if I'm wrong) it seems to be some kind of Japanese custom job... It's a bummer that the original plate's numbers were ground off and stamped with 007. It would have been nice to be able to confirm things...
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Is there no work order anywhere on the gitar .. In the trem pocket or neck pocket etc?
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Shreddermon that custom charvel is AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

There were numbers in the neck pocket. Any idea who I would contact to have 'em checked out??
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

My current rack. Got rid of my VHT GP-3 for a Triaxis and love it! Keeping it simple with a Triaxis, G Major, and Stereo 2:Fifty. It all goes into a Recto Standard 4x12.

[ July 15, 2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

heres most of my collection.

if its too big, i can resize them.

[ July 15, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]

Comment

Hope you don't mind... I re-sized 'em for ya both...

[ July 15, 2003, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Behold the power of Todd! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jeez, Kev, you mean you missed that whole thread about that Skull? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Gotta get my feets wet somehow... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Dammit, you bastards! Every time I think I'm safe from posting all my crap, this thread pops up again. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I'll have some pics of my own crap up in a little bit. Scary thing is that this isn't all of it...

And shreddermon, please, for the love of all things holy and/or unholy, QUIT 0WNING ME WITH PICTURES OF THAT DAMN GUITAR! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X